Fake Love [13]

*Simon's P.O.V*

I lie flat,still. My clock ticking furociously in the background as thoughts surrounded my head, each individual part of my brain picking apart Josh's munouvers and trying to make sense of them. Yet i failed. Again and again. I was unsuccessful in figuring him out. He confused me. One minute he was flirting with me in recordings, the next he was shoulder barging past me and giving me hurtful glares. Man, he was a mess. But that's what enticed me. That's why i took the risk, why i made a move, why i took a chance with him...because i longed so badly for him that i was willing to jeapodize what we had. But now, now it was too late, i began to realize my stupidity, my fowardness and the way it could have been interpreted, and the risk i took, had quickly became the biggest reget of my life. But i couldn't show him that. I refused to surcome to his menacing ways. So i layed, uncertain and unsatisfied, still hopeful yet broken.

Another repetitive sigh leaving my pursed lips, i ceased my body from my bed to once again beg my computer to notify me of a skype message from Josh. But, once again, for the 14th time. Nothing. Or so i thought. I examined closer. Noticing a small change. Miniscule writing bearly readable lay below my message. I etched closer, determine to see the fine print plastered dimly below my words.

'Read @02.47am'

My heark sank. My eyes blurred as my skin paled, tearm brimmed my eyes threatening to fall like a boat edging towards a waterfall. Not only had me disregaurded my words and barged past me downstairs, but he's now also taken into account my apology and decided to ignore that too. All to quickly, my sadness formed to anger. I paced the length of my room repetitively, irritation stirring my mind as my blood boiled. How dare he? Lead me on to shut me straight down and out. He might as well have opened his arms for a hug but put a bullet through my heart. I was enraged with guilt and regret of my actions but fired up because of Josh's cruel intentions. I couldn't deal with this. I wouldn't. I will not stand for this. He can't control my emotions like that.

If he wants to play a sickening game with hearts, his solo mode is about to turn in to 2 player settings.

__________________________________
Hey guys! I know, I abandoned this for months then upload 2 updates in one day, i know, im mental. However, on a serious note, i hope you enjoy this chapter and i plan on updating much more regularly so if you'd like that please vote and comment! All feedback welcome :) StayUnique! ~ Maisie⚽❤