Another aching heart. [4]

*Ethan's P.O.V*
I looked at Josh. Somewhat hurt and dissapointed.However, I couldn't blame him. It wasn't his fault.He didnt know. He didn't know about my undying love towards Simon. He wasn't aware of how Simon made my heart race. He didnt know how my infectious laugh was mainly through the joy of seeing Si. He didn't know the pain that ripped apart my heart when he flirted with him. He didnt know how much i strived for 'emon'. He didnt know i was completely and utterly in love with Simon. Reguardless of the hundreds of jokes...Josh was even unaware that i was gay.

All these throughts rushed through my head as i did nothing but stare at Josh. Suddenly, i snapped back into reality, briefly glancing at Harry before running out of the door in a hope to find the man that made me feel complete without even knowing it.

I had to find Simon.

*1 hour later*

My body ached as i continued frantically searching for Simon. I wanted to collapse. Even just to sit down for a momemt or two would be great. But i couldnt. I had to find Simon. I continued to walk, a further 20 minutes past. I reached a park, giving up, and heading to sit down for a couple of minutes. That was until, i saw a tall figure standing beneath a tree in the distance.

A grin spread across my face. I sped up my pace, even began jogging just to get to him sooner. It may have been creepy, but i couldnt help but stop and admire him from a distance as the man i loved faced away from me. His baggy joggers sagging slighty as his sidemen tshirt hugged his torso tightly. His hands in his pockets whilst he aimlessly stared ahead. He admired the view whilst i admired him. I loved him. And maybe he should know. I took a deep breath. Millions of thoughts crashing through my head and millions of emotions flowing through my body and pulling at my heart. I closed my eyes momentarily before opening them reluctantly.

I took a further two steps forward before softly calling out to him..

'Simon?'

--------------------------------------------------------
Sorry its so short! Ive been really busy lately! I also apologize for the lack of creativity and poor writing throughout this chapter!However, thankyou for reading! Please vote and leave a comment:) - Maisie⚽🎮