MINIZERK [18]

*Josh's P.O.V*

I'd had enough. My heart had hit its full capacity of hurt to the point my eyes were unable to form tears anymore. My anxiety had became the worse it'd ever been as my self confidence also declined. I didn't deserve this. It had to stop.

I lay defeatedly in my bed as i observed my chest rising and falling. For the last couple of days this room and bed in particular had remained my safe haven. The place i escaped too when i felt as though all hope was lost as Simon slowly slipped away from my grasp and through my fingertips.

I planned to put an end to this today and to have it out with Simon..i just wanted to know what the fuck was going on. If anything, surely i deserved some kind of explanation. My heart was smashed into pieces and all i'd got so far was a nando's that he had brought back from a date with loverboy Ethan.

I hopped out of bed and dragged my feet along my carpet as per usual. Entering my minifridge, i cracked open a fresh, cold can of Dr. pepper and allowed the liquid to seep down my throat. The refreshing taste beginning to awaken me and prepare me for the eventful day that most likely laid ahead.

Whilst slurping from the can i routinely flicked through my phone, only to be notified of an upcoming event later today. I furrowed my brows unaware of the event before my senses overcame with pure panic. Written on bold, italic writing lay the words 'BUILDERS'. Due to the mess i was in currently going through, i'd completely lost track of time and dates and disreguarded that i was having an ensuite fitted in my room today. I glanced at the time on my digital calender which informed me that the workmens arrival would be around 1:30pm. I was completely fine with this untill it dawned on me that it was already 1:04 in the afternoon.

As my stomach dropped i raced to the shared bathroom of mine and Si's and climbed into the shower. Like i had previously, i was unable to take my time today. Usually i'd wash myself whilst slowly allowing my heart to break further piece by piece as i recalled all the things me and Simon used to do together. However, due to the sudden rush, i was forbidden from relaxing and continued to scrub myself and hair like a mad-man.

After thoroughly washing myself i hopped out of the shower, wrapped a towel tightly around my waist and began to brush my teeth. As i manouvered my arm side to side and covered my mouth with the taste of mint, i heard an abrupt knock at the door and Simon let in some people. Fuck. The builders. I assumed simon had guided them the way as i began to hear footsteps enter my bedroom.

As i finished brushing my teeth and swirling mouthwash, i began to dry off and reached for my clo- FUCK. My clothes. I hadn't brought any. Shit. I couldn't get any with the guys in my room and i couldn't text Si to leave some outside the bathroom as i'd also stupidly left my phone in my room. I groaned defeatedly and decided after weighing up my options that i'd have to go and ask Simon for clothes myself.

With the brown towel securely wrapped around my waist i peered out from the bathroom door. The coast was clear. I sprinted up the flight of stairs to Simons room and persistantly knocked on the door over and over again. Soon enough, the pale boy opened the door.

*Simon's P.O.V*

As i let the builders in i led them to Josh's room but he was no where to be seen. Thinking nothing of it, i edged the workers towards his desired ensuite area and headed back upstairs to continue with my editing. Upon my return, just as i regained comfort in my chair and put my headset on, a repetitve, irritating knock was banged onto my door. Confused and fustrated,   i stomped towards it. With one hand placed firmly on my hip, i gripped the door knob with the other and purposely threw it open harshly hoping to offend the intruder.

To my suprise. I was faced with Josh. But not a fully clothed one. As i stood speechless and confused, he stared at me. 'WELL?!can i come in?!?' he bellowed. Reluctantly, i stepped to the side and beckoned him to enter. Upon his entry i began to question his sudden appearence and his lack of clothing situation.

As he dreared on about forgetting clothes and something about the builders i began to lose interest and found myself just nodding every so often to make him think i'd not lost interest. Whilst his voice echoed around my head as background noise,i began to take notice of my surroundings. I was in my bedroom, with the man i wanted oh so badly, whom was dressed in nothing but a towel. I breathed in admiring him fully. His dark tanmed skin and his muddy brown eyes. His outlined abs and sharp v-line. His stubbled beard and hollowed cheekbones. He was so fucking hot. As he began to wrap up his story, i dared a cheekey look down at the towel.

Bringing me back to my senses, i heard josh propose a question. .....asdd...gshjsk..dkskss..so? Simon? Hello? Earth to si! Can i borrow some clothes?' he procceded.

I blushed wildly before uttering a barely audible 'yes' and heading to my closet. I dug out some loose joggers and an oversized sweatshirt and decided to risk our friendship and take my chances.

*Josh's P.O.V*

As Simon found me some clothes i stood in silence. He'd acted a little funny around me since i'd been in here, but who would blame him? There was kind of a naked man stood in the middle of his bedroom for fuck sake. As he made his way over to me with the clothes,a devilish smirk lay upon his face. He laughed an evil chuckle and proposed an idea.
'You can have the clothes, keep them even, but i want something in return?' 

I stepped back unaware of his plan before being shoved against his wall with his hands pinning my wrists above my head and before i knew it, after a few suggestive glances, his lips were upon mine.

___________________________________
WOAH. THAT WAS A LONG ONE! Over a thousand wordss! Yassss they kissed!!If you like the minizerk action pleaseeeee vote and comment and i'll be sure to add more in the next chapter! Thankyou for reading! StayUnique ~ Maisie⚽❤