Mixed Emotions [17]

*Josh's P.O.V*

I made my way to my room and shut my bedroom door behind me. All my built up anger transformed to sadness. Tears began to roll down my cheeks when i heard a sudden burst of footsteps erupt from the landing. I rapidly wiped my tears and prepared for a knock on my door, but it never came. The noise continuously stomped straight past my room and up the further stairs. Simon. I sighed in relief, yet was highly dissapointed. No, i didn't want him to see me upset as i didn't wish to explain how he was breaking my heart, however i was upset that he didn't check on me when i'd made such an abrupt exit.
Did he honestly just not care about me? How did any of this even happen? One minute Ethan was trying to attack me because Simon had rejected him and the next him and Simon were playing happy families with one another. I was so confused, but too worn out and submissive to ask any questions. I just continued to break, in silence.

I wanted so badly to reach out, find the truth and to get answers. But i didn't want to risk it. Ethan wanted Simon...and he got him. But Simon, i thought he wanted me? Ethan told me he wanted me. I could've had Simon. The only reason i didn't make a move was to protect Behz, yet he's gone ahead and done the dirt to me.

The more i thought about it, the more i became aware of my feelings for Simon. I became vunerable to myself. I noticed the depth of my feelings for the younger man. I became obsessed. Googling 'Minizerk' at every opportunity for a short glimpse of what i could've had, what we could've had. For days and days i beat myself up about it as Simon and Ethan continued to spend an accessive amount of time together. Each day worsened as the pain grew stronger. I'd began to eat and drink less, as well as a lack of sleep surcoming me. I'd had enough. I had to see Simon. I had to know what was going on.

*Simon's P.O.V*
It'd been a little over 2 weeks since Josh had found out about me and Ethan's 'relationship'. Although he tried to act tough and had a carefree attitide which suggested he wasn't bothered..both Ethan and i began to notice a deterioration in Josh. We decided it was time to come clean. End Emon and make Minizerk a reality. I couldn't wait.

______________________________________
Hey guys! A little filler chapter for today, sorry about the lack of quality! GUARANTEED MINIZERK ACTION IN THE NEXT CHAPTER YASS!! Pleeeeaase vote and comment!
Also, feel free to follow me, i follow back! StayUnique! ~ Maisie⚽❤