Chapter 4

"One King?" The lady behind the counter ask the brothers, there faces paling at the suggestion.

"No!" Dean says quickly, "No, we're just brothers."

Clearing his throat at the obviously awkward situation, Sam looks that the brunette behind the desk. "Two queens, please."

"Yeah," the clerk says, her cheeks rose red as she hands the boys the key to the motel before moving it back slightly before she could drop it into the older Winchesters hand. "I deeply apologize for my-"

"It fine, lady," Dean impatiently answers, grabbing the keys from her hand, looking at the room numbers on it, before finding the room number and walking in.

Opening the door to the temporary room and leaving it open for Samuel to find, he places his bag on the table before turning around and letting out a sharp breath.

Apologetic, the younger Winchester gave the brunette a small smile before following his brother, only to see him opening the door to what he assumed was their hotel room.

Walking into the hotel room and closing the opened boor behind him, he stops when he sea his brother glaring at the king sized bed in front of him. "Are we going to share, or-"

"Not another word Sammy," Dean replies, rubbing his nose in frustration. "Do you think we are going to be lucky enough be find out the desk girls our monster?" The older brother asks after a long pause between them, "Or should I just kill her now?"

oO\./Oo

Luna Lovegood sits lonely at a table, before deciding to walk up to the bar. The bartender wipes down a glass, setting it down and looks to her waiting for her to order.

"Butterbeer," The blonde orders, smiling over at the confused bartender, whom had never heard of such thing.

"I'm sorry, Butter wha-"

"She'll have a Long Island," a voice told the man behind the desk, whom began to start on the drink.

Looking over at the man behind the voice, he smirked at Luna and say down beside her as the drink was put on the counter in front of her. Placing money down for the bartender, the man motions for her to drink it.

Taking a sip, her eyes widen. "How did you know I would like this?" Luna asks curiously.

"Magic," he answered, grinning at her as she gulps down the rest of it, before he motioned the bartender for another.

Luna knew it wasn't real magic, but the more she drank, the more the world seemed to be even more magical than before. The girl had never felt more relaxed.

The man seemed to be talking to her, but she just giggled in the middle of the conversation, pointing at the corner of the small bar. "The little Pixie is waving to me," She said in delight, as she waves at thin air.

Grabbing her hand and placing it down on the bar counter, he nods at her. "And I'm sure it's happy to see you," he said before lifting her hand and pulling her towards the dance floor without much resistance from Luna.

Sitting at the other side of the bar, Dean Winchester watches the exchange with narrow eyes after walking into the bar moments later.

Dancing and jumping around sloppily, she began to feel the stranger press up against her. His hands began to wonder, making the girl immediately stop dancing.

Stepping away from him at a safe distance, the man just grew more frustrated, coming up behind her again. "Stop," Luna told him giggling as though he was funny.

"No."

"The lady said stop," Dean Winchester moved his arm in front of the man as Luna moved away once again and he began to move after her.

"No one asked you, dude," he shove his arm out of the way.

"Back off man," the Winchester moved to face him, crossing his arms and flexing.

Realizing that he would get what he came her for, the stranger snorted, waving his hand as he stumbles out of the bar.

Dean watches as he leaves before looking to the girl that the man had gotten drunk. Luna began to feel faint as she leans slightly to the side before closing her eyes and falling back, only to be caught as she falls unconscious.

"Great," Dean mutters, looking at the sleeping girl in his arms.

747 words