Chapter 18

Sam snickers slightly, covering his mouth as the enraged blond continues her angry ranting. "You better put me on speed dial, kid."

"Yes, ma'am," Dean nods his head in submission, not wishing to anger the woman more. The two look at each other in silence as the atmosphere in the room change suddenly, becoming more depressed as Ellen nods her head and walks down a pair of stairs. Behind her the green eyed Winchester looks over at his brother whom had finally removed his hand from his mouth.

Sharing looks, they both turn to follow the older blond down the set of stairs, the older Winchester having to turn back and grip Lina's wrist as her thoughts wondered on other topics and hadn't noticed them moving away. "What's going on Ellen?" Dean asked, his deep voice vibrating and echoing around the walls.

"More than I can handle alone," Ellen responds, obviously referring to the demons in both Winchesters minds.

"I see," Luna says, her dreamy voice reaching her company's ears, "There are lots of Nargles in the air, too many," her voice drifts off before continuing, "You must be having a difficult time catching them all."

Ellen stays silent as she processes what the blond had said, looking at Luna as though she was looney. "How many demons are there?" Sam voices cuts in, ripping the older blond from her thoughts.

"Pretty much the whole town," She informs after a brief moment, "Minus the dead people and these guys." She turns back to the brothers, her tone changing, "So, this is it, right? End times? It's gotta be."

The Winchester shift uncomfortably under Ellen's gaze feeling guilty, knowing they had started this, "Seems like it," Sam swallows and informs her. She stares at the two before nodding her head once and turning towards a door and knocking.

"It's me."

Hearing the brief scrapping as someone looks through the small hole drilled into the door, it's opened to revel multiple people inside of it, a young man with a stubble on his face being the one who had opened the door. Luna's eyes drift between everyone before landing her eyes on the swollen belly of a woman.

"Everyone, this is Sam, Dean and - "

" - Luna - "

"Luna," Ellen finished after pausing, having not been told the younger blonds name. When Ellen had first seen Luna with the Winchesters she had wondered what the pretty girl had been doing with the men. She was fragile, at least she looked like a single touch could turn her bones into dust. Her skin barely clung to her bones in almost a unhealthy way, and and her skin had been scar free. She obviously wasn't a hunter, missing the overly cautious aura and the calluses that every monster fighter had.

She had thought to question the men on who Luna was and why she was with the Winchesters but soon disregarded that thought as she realized that she was not their mother and it wasn't her job to pry into there business. She trusted the men to make their own decisions.

"They're hunters," She continued, "They're here to help."

"You guys hip to this whole demon thing," the man tho opened the door asked, no one taking notice of Luna who began to glide her way towards the pregnant women, her husbands arm protectively secured around her.

"Yeah," Dean turned his neck to look at the man, "Are you?"

"My wife's eyes turned black, she came at me with a brick" a older man with grey hair and glasses told the man "Kind of makes you embrace the paranor-"

"There are lots of nargles surrounding your stomach," Luna says in a cheerful tone, making the husband of the women tighten his grip, his eyes hardening against the girl as the women herself squeaks. Luna turns towards the man who had just spoken, "You are also infested with them," She told him.

"N-nargles?" The pregnant women stuttered out, terrified at what a nargle was and what it was doing around her stomach.

Deans eyes flash with anger before pulling the blinds wrist and holding it to his side as he forces her to stand by him. "Stop taking," he growls, "Crazy bitch."

Luna takes no notice of his enraged tone as her eyes continue to watch the little balls of light that only her blue eyes could see circle the women's stomach, the mans body, and the air. "Okay," she drifts off looking once again in her dreamy paradise.

Sam turns to Ellen, "All right, catch us up."

Side note: Disregard everything you know about Nargles that was mentioned in the Harry Potter series because I'm going to make them a completely different thing. Miss you all, have a great day

798 words