Chapter 11

"Stupefy," Luna shouts, causing a red streak to shoot out of her wand and towards Dean, hitting him into a wall as he falls unconscious. Turning towards his brother after successfully knocking him out, Sam's hands come up in surrender.

"What the hell are you?"

Luna smiles at that. So they didn't now about witches! Yet, the brothers thought that she had been something else, and she didn't want to be around to find out. Needless to say, the Winchester's have successfully ruined America for her. Fantastic.

Sam could not believe his eyes. The girl whom looked only five foot four with little to no muscle had managed to beat the Winchester's with a stick. A stick that apparently shoots out red streams of light, and that had somehow hurt his brother. What?

"What the hell are you," Sam repeated himself.

"Witch," Luna blurts out suddenly, surprising herself. Muttering a spell quickly, he joined his brother on the floor. Luna sighed loudly looking around the warehouse. "Maybe I should have stayed in England."

Looking over at the doors the green eyed Winchester had gone into to go get tools, she walks threw them and looks at a Black muggle vehicle, before raising a eyebrow.

"But where's the fun in that?"

*

Dean woke up rubbing his head, as though it could rid it of the sharp pain it was giving him. Looking over at his brother, whom still laid knocked out, he gets up to see the Devils trap still perfectly intact.

"Luna," Sam says sitting up from his nap.

"Keep your fantasy's to yourself."

"She's a witch," The youngest Winchester ignored his brother, "A witch who must control her powers with a," He stops, still confused himself, "A stick?"

"Well that's great," Dean replies sarcastically. Having heard the Luna was a witch, he didn't seem to have the emotion of anger, nor he didn't feel hurt. He felt nothing at all. Just a void. This confused the eldest Winchester greatly.

"She couldn't have gone far, right?" Sam asks his brother, rushing to the doors of the warehouse, only to stop and wait for Dean quietly. Joining his brother, duffle bag on his shoulder, he was greeted by the sight of his brother, and tire tracks leading away from there current location.

"That bitch is going down."

*

It was hard to control the muggle vehicle at first, having muggle studies not coming in handy at the current moment. Soon, she began to get better at it, of course only after pressing down on the gas instead of the brakes a few times, successfully rear ending a angry muggle.

Of course, what Luna managed to not get was the stick. Having no idea what the letters mean, she had gotten lucky with her magic to start the car, yet she pressed and pulled many objects to try to get it to begin moving.

It was all to confusing.

So here Luna was casually driving down a long road, thinking it was the way back to LA. Little did she know was she was driving the exact opposite way. And to make matters worse, the car began to stop in the middle of know where.

"What?" Luna asks herself thinking to press more buttons to get it going again, yet failing to succeed. So here the blonde was, sitting in a stolen car, stuck in the middle of the road, in the middle of who know where.

Good job, Luna.

*

Soon after a few hours, Luna began to get hungry and rummaged around in the glove box of the Impala only to get a few protein bars from it, that Sam had gotten only a few days ago.

Munching down on the bars, and summoning water threw her wand and into her mouth, she was set for another good hour in the car. That was until she realized she knew Apparition. Yet, what of the car?

Having rummaging threw her thoughts to come up for a solution for the car, she didn't expect someone to magically appear in the backseat as she looks at the rear view mirror.

"Hello," Luna says to the intruder, yet couldn't help but be happy for human contact after these few hours.

"Hi," Castiel replied casually.

710 words