Chapter 17

Walking through the empty town Luna immediately felt bare. While the brothers had there guns within their tight grips, the witch was lacking her own protection. She had already caught herself self consciously reaching for her empty pocket that normally held her wand multiple time already, but she had no idea where the Winchesters had hidden the magical wooden stick that could rid herself of this feeling. She felt the sudden urge to ask the men, and if not answered find a way to force it out of them.

Looking at the way their guns where glued to the hands of the brothers, she decided to scratch the thought after careful consideration. Soon they would trust her enough to give back the wand and when that happens she would quickly obliviate them before returning to her home back in L.A. If that doesn't go as planned, she could only hope that the ministry of America would soon find out about her "hostage" situation and take action.

Thoughts still on the ministry Luna all most gets lost in thought wondering why they hadn't taken action already. Surely the Americans are not this slow to rescue a witch, or even obliviate two muggles that now know the secret about witches and wizards.

Unfortunately her thoughts where halted when she was grabbed by the arm ultimately stopping her from crashing into a brown muggle vehicle that was left in the middle of the road, clearly abandoned quickly as music stilled played from car stereo.

The younger brother slowly reaches his hand into the car and turns of the music, causing the already abandoned street to feel even more empty.

Moving through the road, sandwiched between the two Winchester's, they where greeted with the sight of blood that spilled on the ground in a puddle. Luna bits the inside of her mouth slightly at the sight but the brothers looked seemingly unaffected at the gore as they continued moving past the car.

Luna freezes when she feels cold steel press against her head. Once again moving her hand to where her wand once rested, she was disappointed to remember that she no longer had the object in question in her possession. The Winchester turn to hear the safety click off the gun that held the witch in place, instinctually raising there longer guns in response.

"Ellen?" Sam asked, slightly startled.

"Hello boys," The woman identified as Ellen responded, her voice guarded and cold as the barrel of the gun pressed slightly harder against Luna's head.

"Ellen what the heck is going on here?" Dean asks before pausing as Luna feels warm liquid pour in her, sliding off her hair and seeping into her shirt or gathering in her eyes. The woman that proceeds to focus the gun to face the green eyed man if the group, repeating the process with almost uncertainty while Luna takes a deep breath, relieved to have the muggle death machine off her temple.

"We're us," Dean assured Ellen in a annoyed voice, having gotten a perfectly dry shirt wet. Hesitating a millisecond the older women click the safety back on and walked passed the brothers in a quick fashion. Blinking hardly Luna follows after the men as they began to trail Ellen to a large building that blended in well with the other buildings perfectly, making it seem unnoticeable and unimportant to other outside parties.

Moving through the building and down a flight of stairs, they finally reach a door. Opening the creaky door to reveal a large line of piled up salt and a devil trap, Ellen steps through followed by the trio before the women turns around and hugs Dean, gripping his tightly.

"Real glad to see you boys," she said in a shaking voice. Facing Luna while looking over the oldest brothers shoulder, she promptly says a quick sorry for her earlier behavior before releasing the man. Luna jumps slightly alarmed when the older ladies mood takes a one eighty when she slaps Dean hard in the face. "The can of whup ass I ought to to open on you."

Grunting from the impact the green eyed Winchester fiercely let's an "Ow," slip from his lips, but the unnaturally strong women wasn't done. "You can't pick up a phone? What are you - allergic to giving me peace of mind? I got to find out that you're alive from Rufus!"

"Sorry, Ellen," Dean sounded like a scolded child.

"Yeah you better be."

"Is that what you call a bitch slap," Luna snickers slightly, covering her mouth with her hand while not so secretly enjoying this moment. She should had slapped him when they took her wand away she pouted to herself childishly.

787 words