Chapter 7

Dean opened his mouth to answer the confused blonde, until getting cut off by his phone ringing. Quickly the green eyed Winchester pulled out the device from the pocket of his jeans, and flicked it open.

"Yeah?" He asked, as Luna raises her eyebrows at the device she usually saw muggles carrying around.

Through the corner of his eye, Sam was curious as to why the bright blue eyed girl was looking at his brothers cell phone as though it had just been invented.

"You want us to come down?" Dean asks again, turning to look at his long haired brother.

Nodding his head at his phone, the Winchester clears his throat. "Yeah, on our way. How are you do-" the oldest sibling gets cut off by the click of his phone. Sliding it back into his pocket, Dean rubs the back of his neck as he notices that he had captured the attention from the room. "Jewel Motel," He tells the blonde.

Humming in question at the Winchester, she tilts her head. "You asked where you were?" The green eyed man said, "We are at the Jewel Motel, Los Angeles, U.S.A, North America," he pauses, looking at the wide eyed girl, "Planet Earth?"

"How did I get here?"

"How do you think you got here, Blonde?" Dean asked her.

Crossing his arms and leaning on the wall, Sam raises his eyebrow. "Yes, Dean," He says, "How did you just happen to meet a drunk girl in the middle of the night?"

"Well it's not the first one," The eldest Winchester grumbles, "I saved-"

"Luna."

"-Luna here," He continues after pausing for her name, which he had already forgotten, "From making the biggest mistake in her life."

"And what was that?" The blue eyed girl asked curiously.

"Sleeping with a jackass."

"What's a-"

"Someone you don't want to sleep with."

*

Soon, Luna decided to take a nap on the bed, and the brothers sat at the small round table staring at each other deep in thought. "Who called?" Sam took it upon himself to break the silence.

"Bobby," Dean replies, crossing his arms and leaning back into his chair.

Looking at his brother, he waits for him to explain in more detail until giving up with a sigh. "What does he want?" Sam asks.

"He wants us to visit the hospital," Dean says, "God knows why."

More silence overcame the brothers. It seemed at though they had nothing to talk about, yet questions and conversation starters filled both the brothers heads.

Did Bobby call because he had information on the apocalypse? The youngest Winchester wanted to jump up, pack and drive to the hospital, yet he knows that Dean would not go for it. After all he did make up a fake case to try and distract him from focusing on the main target, the apocalypse.

Sam was thinking of the option of leaving his brother, again.

Dean was coming up with reasons to not go and see Bobby. What about the girl? No, the brothers could easily kick her out. Dean knows that he has to do something drastic to convince him to stay, and he was up for anything. Dean just wanted to stay.

Screw the apocalypse.

The apocalypse, after all, was a large reminder of how his brother had chosen a demon, not blood. Ruby managed to convince his brother that killing the first demon would stop the end of the world, yet all it managed to do was open a portal and let Lucifer out of his cage. And worst of all, some how the brothers managed to get teleported out of the building and onto a airplane.

The angel, Castiel told them it was God whom had teleported them out, this only fueling his thoughts of searching for his father. In Dean own opinion, the blue eyed angel has a screwed up family tree with a large attitude problem. But who was he to talk about family issues?

His brother did, after all, start the apocalypse.

*

Opening her eyes, she sit up from her nap her hair sticking out to the side and eyes blurry, until they focus upon the two familiar form of the brothers whom looked as though in deep concentration.

Looking up at her as she cleared her throat loudly, she glances at the corner of the motel room and points at it. "Oooh, look, a Blibbering Humdinger!"

738 words