Chapter 5

When Sam expected Dean to return with a female friend, he got quite the surprise when the door was kicked open, revealing a sleeping form in his older brothers arm. "What happened?" The brown eyed sibling asked his brother.

"A asshole happened, Sam," Dean replied smartly, placing the blonde down on the large bed. "When are you going to get us a real room?"

Moving his long hair out of his face, Sam sat on the edge of the bed. "We are going to leave soon anyways, why bother?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I talked to the lady whom filed the report to the newspaper, as you asked me to do," The youngest Winchester said, "She has no memory of report, and than I also took the liberty of looking at the newspaper. There was no case here, was there?"

Dean open his mouth, but closed it immediately. He swore he saw the newspaper title as clear as day when he had announced it to his brother. There was definitely something going on with this town, and Dean will find any excuse to figure it out.

oO\./Oo

Luna opens her eyes the next day, only to close them quickly. The room seemed to bright to her as she groans at the unsettling pit in her stomach. Leaning over the bed, she spews out what she predicts was she throat.

"Well that's just great," a male voice rings out, "Serves them right. I predict this is karma, Sammy."

Hearing a grunt from another man, she feels herself being picked up again and placed on her knees as she opens her eyes in a darker room, in front of her a toilet. Leaning down into it she continues to spew as someone grabs the back of her hair and hold it for her, patting her back awkwardly.

Looking over at his brother patting the blondes back as he glares over, blaming him for bringing a intoxicated woman to their motel room, when they had much bigger problems to deal with. Example, the apocalypse.

Another example, Lucifer.

Soon, Luna stopped spewing into the toilet, to look up at the man with soft brown eyes. "Thanks," her voice came out raspy and cracked.

"Yeah," Sam answered her, "No problem."

*

"Wait, who are you again?" Luna asks, confused.

"Neal Schon."

"Sam Winchester," the brown eyed Winchester tells her. "And that's my brother-"

"Neal Schon?" The blonde asks in question.

"Dean Winchester."

"You can call me lover," Dean winks at Luna as she turns scarlet colored. Pull his brother away from the flustered girl, giving her a painful, forced smile, he walks outside the room with him grumbling.

"We should be checking out, going to Bobby's and find Castiel, not babysitting Dean," Sam says to his brother whom crossed his arms, flexing, "Why did you bring her here in the first place? We have bigger problems."

Turning away from his brother and looking to his sleek black Impala, he scoffs. "First of all, that girl is definitely not a baby, third of all, you got to remember Sammy. Distractions." Dean walks back into the hotel room, wondering to himself why he had brought her to there motel room.

"You forgot second," Sam yelled after him.

"I didn't have a second."

The long haired Winchester rolls his eyes and sighs, rubbing his jawline. He could hear Dean cracking jokes in the other room, yet having to stop and explain them to a confused blonde who seemed to know nothing about the movie life. And much to Dean's surprise, she did not even know anything about good music.

He made it his mission to tell her everything. She was Dean's excuse to stay and finish this case, and he was going to us it to his full advantage.

He might even have some fun while he's at it.

*

Sam looks out to the Impala shaking his head as his brother and his exchange runs through his head over and over. He felt as though his brother wasn't taking the problem seriously. He was the adult and his brother the child.

Little to Sam knowledge, Dean's mind was with thought of loosing Sammy to the apocalypse. He's afraid he already dug himself a large hole, he didn't need to make it any larger. He was the older brother, and Sam's life was sand slipping out of his hands.

What Dean didn't know, is that he's hole was even deeper than his brothers.

747 words