Chapter 15

Castiel ignore Luna once again, and the brothers kept there attention on the blue eyed angel. "I'm gonna find god."

"What do you mean again?" Bobby asked him, confused.

Dean turn towards his father figure before pursuing his lips, "I mean that Castiel was rambling on about it after he picked up Looney over there." He jerks his head at Luna who seems unaffected by his insult.

"He isn't in heaven. He has got to be somewhere," Castiel tells the brown haired wonder brothers.

"Try New Mexico," Dean replies in a snarky tone, "I heard he's on a tortilla."

"No he's not on any flat bread."

"Listen, Chuckles," Dean mocks Castiels cluelessness, "Even if there is a god, he is either dead, and that's a generous theory -"

"He is out there, Dean," Castiel interrupts him.

"You are all very confusing."

"- Or he's up and kicking," Dean continues his latter sentence, "and doesn't give a rats ass about any of us. I mean look around you, man. The world is in the toilet. We are literally at the end of days here, and he's off somewhere drinking booze out of a coconut. Alright." Dean ends to prove his point.

"Enough," Castiel demands, not being able to stand the harsh words coming out of his friends mouth about his creator and father. "This is not a theological issue. It's strategic. With Gods help we can win.

"It's a pipe assed dream, Cas."

"I killed two angels this week," he tells the brothers, clearly still being effected by their deaths, "My brothers. I'm hunted. I rebelled. And I did it, all of it, for you. And you failed. You and your brother destroyed the world. And I lost everything for nothing. So keep your opinions to yourself."

Castiels words continuously echo inside the brothers head, as Bobby asks, "You didn't drop in to tear us a new hole. What is it you want?"

"I did come for something," Castiel answers Bobby before explaining his reason for coming was a amulet, saying that it could lead them to Castiels father. "Very rare. Very powerful. It burns hot in Gods presence," he told the hunters.

"A- A god EMF?" Samuel questions in disbelief.

Castiel nods at Sam's assumption, making Bobby more confused about the conversation. "Well, I don't know what your talking about-"

"- Me neither! It's almost like we share the same mind." Luna adds, "Although in a way we are all connected together. Wouldn't it be weird to have the same minds as you four?"

"-I got nothing like that."

"Yes, I would be strange to share the same mind as Dean," Castiel thinks before glancing at the older looking man and back to the green eyed Winchester. "I know you do not have the amulet, Bobby." 

Following the angels eyes to his chest, his gaze rests upon the neck less that he was currently wearing. "What, this?" Dean asks.

"May I borrow it?"

"No!" Dean says, obviously not going to give it up without a fight.

"Dean," Castiel says more forcefully, "Give it to me."

The two men stare at each other. Dean was hesitant to give the angel something that his brother gave to him a long time ago. It's something that he would look at to remember the days before he had gone to hell. Before his dad died and before his brother betrayed him and opened the devils cage, allowing Satan to be released into the world.

Castiels eyes were dead serious. This made Dean hesitate. What if he could find his creator with the help of his amulet. He could use his past, to help save the future. Dean swallowed deeply.

"Alright, I guess," Dean attempts to play off his hesitation to hand over the amulet. Slipping it over his head, he plays with it in his palms for a second before the blue eyed angel goes to grab it. Moving it back slightly, I tight grip on the object, Dean says, "Don't lose it," aggressively before placing it into Castiels waiting hands. "Great, know I feel naked," Dean tells the group rolling back his shoulders, as he adds sarcasm into his words to play off the fact that he really did feel naked without it.

"I'll be in touch."

With that, Castiel disappears. "When you find God, tell him to send legs," Bobby tells the empty space where the angel had once stand.

"Find legs?" The witch asks, in a questionable tone. "How does that work?"

I will be editing other chapters today

757 words