Trapped (Dazai Osamu)

Requested by wakuchii!

Enjoy~

You lazily swam your eyes to the clock which ticked 10:57. It was literally almost 3 minutes away from the store being closed for the day. You worked at normal convenience store and you were always on night shift which was a pain. Today has especially been a rough day for you because the one customer you were just dealing with before wanted to return an item, but due to the strict rules of the store, it was impossible to return it. So in the end, the customer gave you a nasty glare and even clicked their tongue as they stomped out the door. That was pretty much it for you for the whole day.

You heard the sound of the door sliding open as you couldn't help but to groan. 'Only three more minutes and a customer shows up at the last minute! Great.' you thought angrily as you looked to see who in the world would dare to show up and it was no other than you best friend, Dazai.

"D-Dazai?! What the hell are you doing here?! It's practically 2 more minutes till the store closes, and you are not buying anything!" you scolded but you realized that he was wet from head to toe.

"Hey, (F/N) chan! Forgot you were working here." you gave you a bright smile as he walked towards the counter.

"Why are you all wet?"

"Did you not check the weather? Or did you not hear the thunderstorms?" Dazai pointed to the door as you tilted her head to the side and walked over to the automatic double doors. As it opened, a giant rush of wind and rain came pouring down in the store as you screeched and stumbled back, but Dazai caught you in your arms.

"W-What the hell?! There was a thunderstorm outside and I didn't hear that?!" you yelled.

Dazai chuckled and he knew that you were clearly stressed from the shenanigans at work. "It's not just a thunderstorm, it's a hurricane."

"A hurricane?? Crap, then I have to go home!"

"Not so fast, (F/N) chan. The weather man said where ever you are, as long as your inside a building you have to stay in and do not go outside because it's dangerous."

You let out an exasperated sigh as you took the keys to the store from your pocket and locked the doors. You turned around to the brunette who was smiling at you so cheerfully. You put your hands on your hips and gave a suspicious look.

"So may I ask why you are here?" you asked.

"I'm trying to pull a prank on Chuuya by putting water in his favorite vodka bottle and I needed a few water bottles and it started pouring." Dazai snickered mischievously. You sighed again as you slammed your head onto the counter, grumbling in frustration. 

"My, my, someone must be in a cranky mood today~" Dazai patted you on the back but you remained you forehead glued to the counter.

"Dazai, please. Not right now. I'm really not in the mood."

"Well, the storm won't settle down till midnight so what do you want to do till then? I mean this place is ours, right?" 

"Unless if you're going to pay, don't steal or use the merchandises in this store." you said until suddenly you felt your feet being lifted off the ground as you being carried by Dazai over his shoulder like a potato sack.

"Then I got a good idea~" he lightly tapped your butt, making you blush furiously. You pounded his back, begging to let go of you.

"D-Don't touch my butt like that, you perverted freak!!" you screamed. Dazai finally let you down on the ground as he took a couple of nearby blankets and spread them out on the floor.