Rory and Liam (Contest Winner!) Not a real chapter!

Hellloooooo everyone! As most of you know I am taking a break... Yes, I'm a complete selfish idiot who needs to be there for her fans but, sorry to say, I'm not actually sorry (lol the irony). Cliche as it sounds, I have way too many things going on right now; I've mentioned before how many activities I'm in and- I'm not even joking- I have no spare second. Here and there I will have a moment and that's when I want to relax and writing never comes around.

You see writing on Wattpad during the school year almost seems like a chore. Honest to God, I love writing but if I'm getting pushed to do it like it's a school assignment, then the fun is all drained out.

I love how you guys are so loyal and just AMAZING because you want me to take my time. THANK YOU! Whenever I have time- I promise to update :)

ANYWAYS,

CONTEST WINNER TIME!

The short story contest winner is mardybum_

All of you guys had great great great submissions but I chose this piece because I just loved it overall :) Hehe. Thank you! <3 

THIS UPDATE IS NOT A REAL CHAPTER PEOPLE. IT WAS A CONTEST WINNER ENTRY IN RORY'S FLASHBACK. 

NOTHING IS TRUE. THIS IS RORY'S FLASHBACK! HER MEMORIES. BUT IT ISN'T ACTUALLY A PART OF THE STORY.

The other authors and ratings I will post in a different chapter! 

Happy Reading! 

Follow my instagram! @manaal_ali

_________________________________

By: mardybum_

I have no rights over this piece! All rights reserved to Sian Carrol (mardybum_)

*I did edit some parts of it though*

_____________________________

FLASHBACK TO WHEN RORY AND LIAM WERE TOGETHER

_____________________________

My legs were shaking, my bottom lip was quivering. I felt disgusting. I hugged my knees closer to my chest, maybe I could squeeze all the life I had left out of them. I didn't want to be here anymore. I didn't want to see him. My vision was blurred, my eyes drowning in my own self pity. Maybe I was pathetic. Maybe I was just an 'Ugly, fat, pathetic bitch.' 

Its been two weeks now, I haven't been to school, I haven't seen my parents. Aparently Liam has taken care of that but I don't trust him anymore. 

Its been two weeks and I still wake up feeling as pathetic and weak as the first.

His words stung my ears as he said them. And now they seem to be stuck in my head, they can't seem to find a way out. I can't seem to find a way out. I never thought in my life that I would feel this vulnerable, that I would feel this lonely.

Every time I think about it I just shake my head, it's not happening to me, I try and convince myself. But it is. And that's the thing, you never think that these things happen to you. It's always someone else, well let me tell you now, - it's not.

 ____ 

I thumbed around my bags looking for my phone. I was sat with Liam in his car, his eyes glaring a hole in my head. 

"What are you doing?" His harsh tone sliced right through my head. I winced slightly when I noticed he wasn't joking. He was in fact waiting for me to answer.