Day 16 (Part 3)

IF YOU'RE READING THIS COMMENT WHAT COUNTRY YOU ARE FROM! 

Kale's POV

___________________

"Where are we going?" Rory asks as we walk to my car. I smirk and pretend to zip my lips, "It's a secret."

She rolls her beautiful green eyes, "You're so cliche Mathews. Just tell me."

A light frown settles on my lips, "No." Rory pouts her lips, "Please?" I almost trip over my feet as I feel mini-Kale start to stir. Holy shit. She hasn't even done anything but pout and I'm already feeling... horny? I can't imagine what would happen if I had her on my bed with nothin- No! Fuck, what am I saying?

Think of naked grandmas.

Naked grandmas.

Nake- I peak down and sigh in relief. It's gone.

"What's gone?" My head snaps to look at my date who's looking at me in confusion. I feel myself turn blush lightly and shake my head without a sound. Dear lord, I was turning into a girl. Embarrassed, I hurry to open the passenger door for her which makes her stare at me in what seems like amazement, "Since when have you been such a gentlemen?" I roll my eyes, "Just sit in the car you smart ass."

Rory laughs which makes my heart beat a little faster. "What the hell," I mutter as I shut her door, running a hand through my hair before sitting in the car. I don't know what the fuck was going on but it needed to stop. I couldn't afford to ruin this chance with Rory.

"Kaleee," Rory whines, "Tell me where we're going!"

I reverse out of the driveway, shaking my head, "Nah I'm good."

"Please?"

"No."

"Kale."

"Rory."

She huffs, "Fine. At least give me a hint."

I think for a second before speaking, "It's in downtown."

"Downtown Chicago!?" She exclaims.

(A/N: MAPLE BAY IS ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF CHICAGO- ABOUT AN HOUR AND A HALF AWAY)

I slow as we approach a red light and glance her way, "Yep."

"Bu-but that's two hours away!" The light turns green so I accelerate ahead, "Correction: It's an hour and a half away. An hour if I'm driving," I say with a smirk.

"Kale Noah Mathews, if you are about to go 100 on the interstate, you can count me out." Rory states adamantly. I chuckle as we pull up to another red light, "Oh please. You wouldn't leave."

She gasps, "Yes, I would."

"No, you won't," I restate. "You know why?" I lean over and kiss her lips, "Because," I leave a trail of kisses down her neck which has her breathing hard, "You like me too much to go." When I pull away, Rory gives me a look I can't decipher, "Asshole." Grinning, I kiss her again before resuming our drive.

A silence falls between us. Not an awkward one in any way- actually, from my perspective at least, the car seemed full of sexual tension. Her sexy breathing and fluttering eyelashes had my mini-me twitching again. 

"So..." She trails off, blushing a little. Wow. Never in my life would I have thought that I would take Rory West out on a date and have her blush nervously around me. 

"So," I repeat clearing my throat. Mentally, I wince. Real smooth Kale. She opens her mouth to speak, but gets cut off by her phone ringing.

"Hello?"