Hitchhiker

A/N Please Read.
Great heading? Yeah I know you already want to skip.... Just trust me on this. I got this idea today when I was in my car and I saw (probably) a couple trying to hitch hike a ride to somewhere and I got the idea of this imagine... It's  probably going to turn out like shit but just try your best to Imagine
*884 words*
Brendon POV
I was out with the boys (Spencer, Jon and Ryan) getting coffee before our short gig in a small town. It was only a small set and the boys were just looking for some extra money. We walked to cafe but as soon as we got there it started to rain cats and dogs, it was raining.... HARD. We were getting worried that we were going to miss our time to play, because the rain wouldn't stop and we couldn't walk there or else we'd ruin our clothes that we had to play in. I had an idea that sparked my mind and I told the boys about it, they weren't very down with it but it was the only idea up so I decided that we were going to do it. I walk out side, under the cover and I put my thumb out. The boys were looking at me very dumb founded, Jon shrugged his shoulders and put his thumb out after that spencer did and then Ryan.

Your POV
I was just driving through a small town off of Las Vegas because my friend was moving and she needed me to pick her up after the movers leave with her things. I was driving around  trying to find a descent cafe to grab her a coffee because she must have been tired after all the moving. I finally found a nice cafe and grabbed two coffees and ran to my car in the pouring rain. I started to drive off when something court my eye. There were four men with their thumbs out trying to get a ride to somewhere, I was contemplating whether or not to let them in but in the end i did.

Brendon's POV
We finally got someone to give us a ride, she was young. Probably my age, with Y/C hair and Y/C eyes..... She was actually quite beautiful. I slid into the front seat, Ryan was in the middle, spencer was on one of the sides and Jon was on the other. I smiled at her and she smiled back at me. "So where are you guys wanting to go?" she said, her voice soft and peaceful. "Uh, just to the bar on Smith street" I replied as she was on her phone. "Yep, let me just text my friend that I'm going to be a bit late" she looked up to me and squinted her eyes. "Do I know you from somewhere?" She asked, deeply looking into my eyes. "Uh *clears throat* well you might have seen a music video we did a month or so ago" I said smiling at her and looking back into her eyes. "Yeah, I right sins not tragedies" Ryan butted in and said. "Oh my god my friend is in love with that song, she won't believe I'm in the same car with the band she likes... What is it panic at the dance?" She said squinting again trying to remember our band name. "Panic at the disco" I said laughing at what she said. "That's it" she lightly yelled  pointing her finger at me. "Ok off to the bar" she announced  driving away from the cafe.

Your POV
We got to the bar and boys got their instruments out of the trunk and ran off. The guy in the front got out slowly. "Oh by the way... My names Brendon" he said with his arm on the roof of my car. "Y/N" I said  back at him staring into his eyes. "I'm here in this town all of tonight, staying in a motel. So if you need another ride call me" I said writing my number on a piece of scrap paper. "Thanks" Brendon said as he winked at me and then closed the door of my car and walking away. Brendon was pretty attractive and nice, I couldn't wait to tell my friend about what just happened.

Brendon's POV
"She was pretty cute, don't you think" I said to Ryan, thinking about her. "Well you got her number so call her after the gig" he said laughing in a "duh" way. "What am I supposed to say" I said stopping and staring at Ryan. "I don't know, that's your problem. But right now we have a gig to complete". He said walking away. I really needed to see Y/N again but I don't know what to say.

A/N.  Ok that's the first part, I can't be bothered writing the rest of it right now it's almost 12:30 am and I'm tired so yeah hopefully you enjoyed that and it wasn't to boring and babbily. If there was any mess ups or first person to second person to third person kind of thing.... I'm sorry I'm kind of a shit writer.  Comment if you have suggestions or advice. Thanks.

Tamika