I Miss You And I Need You Here Part 6

A/N
This ones gonna be a little different, this chapter is a few months after she told Brendon she was pregnant.

Ryans POV
No one had heard from Brendon for weeks, nothing from his social media and nothing from his friends. This couldn't of been good, I had to do something for Y/N. It was so hard for her, she worried about Brendon. Something needed to be done, Someone needs to tell him what is going on.

I left before Y/N woke up, I left her a note saying "I'll be back later to take you out for lunch" and got into my car and drove off. When I got to Brendon's house, a rush of familiarity flowed through me. I haven't been to this house in years, it still looked the same from the outside. I walked up to the door and lightly knocked on the door, there was no answer and then I knocked harder.... no answer. A massive crash came from the back of the house, I opened the gate and ran to the back. Brendon was in his studio (urieletric), that's a place I haven't been in for years. I opened the door and the smell of weed rushed through me like a bullet, it's obvious he's been abusing the shit out of it. I looked down at the floor and all I could see was paper, lyrics and memos were everywhere. He had completely trashed the place, the only thing that wasn't on the ground were his guitars. Brendon looked up realising that I was there, his eyes filled with anger. "Why are you here" he said sternly. "I'm here to see if you are okay, we've heard nothing from you for weeks". I said calmly. "We? We? Y/N is with you isn't she, she would be. She loves you, you treat her well and you treat her right. You don't leave her because she's grumpy and you don't yell at her because she's pregnant" Brendon starts to sob. "It's not her fault, she's just one person. She needs a man there to take care of this baby, that could've been me if I didn't fuck it up like I always do" Brendon started to cry, he'd had fallen to his knees. "I love her man, I really do. I'm just a jerk that doesn't realise how lucky i was to have this girl until she's gone. I would've been a wonderful father to this child" Brendon cries out. "I'm guessing you're also here to pick up the rest of her stuff". Brendon asked. "No actually, I came here to tell you something, you need to be calm for this so sit down... please". I said. Brendon sat on the chair nearest to him, I stood there preparing myself for what I was about to say to Brendon. "Brendon, Y/N and i have been to the doctors multiple times together to check the baby and get ultrasounds and stuff. The last time we went wasn't the best, Y/N was having an ultrasound and the doctor couldn't find the baby's heartbeat. He tried to see if the machine was broken but it was perfectly fine... Brendon what im trying to say is...
Y/N lost the baby".

A/N
Please don't hate me 😬.