A Sunday Morning To Remember.

Just a lil nice cheesy imagine cause I'm a hopeless romantic.

Your POV
I was home washing the dishes on a Sunday morning, Brendon was out with some friends for a bit. Today was just one of those lazy days, Brendon will be back soon so we can watch a movie.

I was feeding the puppies when Brendon got home.

"I'm home!! I'm home!! I didn't forget our movie day I swear!!!" Brendon yelled.

"It's okay it's only 10:30, we said 12:00 remember" I reassured him.

"i know... it's just that I didn't want to hang around too long with the boys, I wanted to spend time with my beautiful girlfriend" Brendon said as he wrapped his arms me and kissed me.

"You're adorable... it's bullshit tho, what do you want?" I questioned

"No baby I'm for real this time, I mean it. I do want to spend time with you" he said.

"Awww you do?" I said, Brendon nodded.

"Okay let me just clean up a little bit" I said.

"Okay I'm gonna turn on the music, you don't mind if i put of Sinatra do you?"

"Of course not, I only have to listen to Sinatra everyday" I said sarcastically but as a joke. Brendon squinted his eyes and walked off, I walked off too the laundry.

I put all the dirty clothes into the washing machine and turned it on, I felt two strong arms rap around my waist from behind. Brendon took a deep breath in.

"You smell so sweet" Brendon said, his voice was vibrate against my neck. I turned around to face him.

"Yeah I had a shower this morning, it's hair washing day" I said to him and smiled, he smiled back. Brendon started to sway a little as he were standing there, his movement was in sync with the music.

"It's a little cramped in here, do you want to go out to the living room?" I said. Brendon evilly smiled at me.... he swiftly lifted me up off my feet and held me bridal style. He took me to the living room and gently put me down.

"You look so freaken beautiful" Brendon said in awe. I hugged Brendon, and he started to sway again. I placed my head on his shoulder as we moved to the song, Brendon again wrapped his arms around me tight as if he was never going to let go. It was peaceful, it was calming. I could stay there forever, he was so warm. I put my head up too look at him, he was looking straight at me. He was so relaxed, he was so happy. He started to sing to me, he sung every word so smoothly and he never broke eye contact. It was amazing, making me feel as if I'd never own true happiness until now. Our lips connected as if a magnetic force was pulling us together, this had to be one of the best kisses I had ever had... scratch that, this is the best kiss I have ever had.

This, this is a Sunday morning to remember. 

There you go, a new part. I REALLY apologise for not posting, school has been so busy. But not for long because I have easter break soon which will give me plenty of time for updating!!!
Thanks so much for 64k, make sure you put in your requests. Thanks so much
xx tamika.  P.S not proof read