I Miss You And I Need You Here Part 12

Heyyyyy... yeah, I apologise for not updating very often, school is real fuckin hard right now.. BUT, soon I will be on break and I will have new imagines and stories up in no time, I promise.
WARNING: mentions of suicide

Brendon POV
I can't stop picturing her with him, they were "doing it" right in front of me. How could she do this.... how could I do this, I mean I wasn't there for her when she needed me the most. Our child is gone and she only had Ryan as support, I am the worlds most horrible person. Does she even care about me anymore, for all I know she probably wants me dead.

Your POV
"Ryan I need to talk to you about something" Ryan was sitting on the sofa reading a novel, he looked up.

"What is it" he said with a worried expression on his face.

"Ryan you mean the world too me and I love you so much..." I paused.

"But?" He said

"But lately I've been thinking about a few things" I said

"And those things are?" Ryan questioned.

"Brendon and I..." I stopped.

"Look Y/N I completely understand if you want to get back with Brendon, I'm overly happy if you're happy. You're my best friend for Christ sake" he exclaimed.

"I know.. I mean, NO..... I don't know if I can get back with Brendon, the things he's done, the things he has said." I said sitting next to him on the sofa.

"I kind of just want to hear him out, too see what he was actually going to say that night. Doesn't it make you a little curious" I said. Ryan took a deep breath in.

"Y/N when Brendon first came in, I could see that he still loves you. You have to go see him, tell him how you feel." Ryan said, looking me deeply in my eyes.

"What am I supposed to say, I mean he caught me sleeping with you. How am I supposed to explain that." I said

"you're a smart girl, I know you can do this" Ryan patted me on the back. I got up, grabbed my bag and walked out of the house. The night sky was clear, there was loads of stars. I got into my car and drove off.

Brendon's POV
I can't live in this world, knowing that Y/N hates me. She hates me so much that she slept with my ex best friend.

I was walking home from a bar, dark clouds started too form in the sky. I felt drops of water hit my skin... great, what else. The rain made me feel more grim, the thought of Y/N made it worse.

I was walking on the bridge when I stopped, I couldn't take everything that was rushing through my brain. I was overwhelmed, I was tired... I was done. I leaped onto the bridges barrier, held onto a pillar and looked down. It was a very long way down.

Your POV
I needed to tell Brendon that I still love him, I can't hold onto it anymore. He has to know.

The rain started to pour down, so much for a clear sky. I was driving on the bridge when I saw something catch my eye, there was a guy standing on the bridge barrier. He looked like he was trying to kill himself, I pulled over too take a better look just too make sure. The person looked so familiar, he's body structure was so similar too..

"Brendon!!!" I yelled as I got out of my car. He turned his head and he looked at me, his eyes were cold and full of defeat.

A/N
I'm here, I'm here. Please don't hate me. I know I'm dew for a new chapter and it's here. I have some great news, Im thinking of doing alternative endings to this story, so mostly everyone is satisfied with the story. So there, hoped you liked this chapter. Thanks so much for 77k.
Xx tamika