We are young and dumb

A/N
I nice short imagine to help with the shit storm that went down in the last chapter. 🙄😁

Brendon's POV
Today was my day off on tour and Y/N is with me *thank god* so today I thought we could go out and mess around. I ran up to her and grabbed her hand, she looked at me with a suspicious face and I started to run. Y/N was yelling for me to slow down in between her bursts of laughter, I was just so excited that we were together that I didn't realise how fast I was running. I called and uber and we were off,  to the mall of course.

We got to the mall and we sprinted to target, I lifted her up into a shopping cart and of we went. I was running all through target as Y/N took tumblr-esc Polaroids, she was always looking cool. I stopped at the toy section and played around with all the shit that they had, Y/N took more photos of me. "Woooo, im parched, bar?" Brendon asked. "Bar" I agreed and we were off again in our shopping cart to the nearest bar.

We sat at a table and ordered our drinks, we talked about stupid things and made fun of each other. Our drinks arrived and Y/N took out the camera, she took a picture of me. "This ones my favourite" she said said as she passed the photo to me *photo up top*. I smiled at the photo. "You're getting good at taking these photos, you should be a photographer" I said. Y/N smirked at me. "Yeah and after that I'll be an painter"she said, we laughed. Today was fun... just messing around cause we're young and dumb.

A/N
Yay no more shit storm, nice story. Xx Tamika