I Miss You And I Need You Here Part 13

A/N
This is gonna be short but painful.

WARNING ⚠️
This part has mentions of suicide and self harm, read at your own risk.

Your POV
"BRENDON"

I yelled again, Brendon looked shocked and defeated. He just looked down. The cars were rushing through the bridges road, it almost seemed impossible too get too the other side.

"Brendon please,  don't do this!" I yelled as loud as I could, trying too figure out how was going too get across. By this time, the rain was pouring. I was already saturated. The thought of loosing Brendon took away any thought of the other problems, so I crossed the street. Cars beeped and brakes screeched, lights were bright and blinding. I made it too the other side, my heart racing a million miles an hour. I saw Brendon look at me and look down.

"Brendon! Please don't do this" I yelled up too him, Brendon looked up but not at me.

"Y/N this is probably better off for the both of us, I can't hurt you and I won't hurt myself anymore" Brendon yelled back, his eyes were red and puffy.. it was obvious that Brendon was crying. At this point I was crying as well, the person I hated and care about the most was about end their life... right in front of me.

"No Brendon, this won't help me. I need you Brendon, I do!" I yelled.

"No you don't Y/N, you're just saying that so I don't jump" he yelled back.

"No... I'm saying it because I love you". Brendon looked down at me, he looked back up. Brendon screamed at the top of his lungs, I felt like he was going too jump. I pulled him down as fast as I could, Brendon fell into my arms as I fell back. I was cradling Brendon as he cried in my arms. Even though it was pouring with rain and the weather was in the minus, I still felt that warmth I once felt before.

A/N PLEASE READ
So there, this is not the end but you can guess who she's ended up with. Uhhh I might do an alternate ending, would it be worth it. Would you guys want that, comment please so I can know. Thanks so much for 90k, Y'all mean the world. I've read some of your comments and I know you all hate me for some of the decisions and twits I've put in this story, I felt like I warned you that this story wasn't gonna be sunshines and rainbows. Maybe the next story. Xx Tamiks