Conversations with Brendon #1

This is something that I've wanted to do for a while now but never got to doing it, so here it is.

You and Brendon are at a party and Brendon walks up to you completely waisted
Brendon- hey y/n, tell spencer how good I am at eating hotdogs *huccup* really quick.

You- Brendon what the fuck are you talking about, you are so drunk.

Brendon- what!!! I am so not drunk I've had like 3 beers, okay maybe six... and 4 or 5 shots. But I am not drunk!! (Just imagine he's saying all this super slurred)

You- okay if you are not drunk count to 20 and back. If you can't, we are going home, if you can we can stay.

Brendon- I'll take that challenge.. okay you ready.. (Brendon starts to sing the numbers in the way of the abcs) 1,2,3,4,9,6,3,.....10,9,8,7.6,5,4....13,6,17,18,15,3....69*snickers* 420, 3 and 20... now I know my abcs, next time won't you sing with me. There I sung my abcs now can we stay.

You grabbed Brendon's hand and pull him towards the door, the fast motion causes Brendon to feel sick and vomit in the nearest pot plant.

Brendon- *cries* I wanna go hoooooooome!!!

You- come on I'll take you.

The end.
A/N MUST READ
Thank you soooooo much for 50k!!!!! As a thank you I am holding a shoutout giveaway, comment a conversation idea down below.. the best 3 ideas will be written and a shoutout will be given too the reader.
Ends March 31st
Love you all, tamika xx