Finally

This is going to be a quickie, I want to write but it's like almost 12am but who cares. WRITING IS FUN.
It was a quite summer night and you were at home with bogart and penny, Brendon was coming home from tour tonight and you were waiting for him. You were watching American horror story and eating popcorn all by yourself, of course you were watching old episodes, you didn't want Brendon to miss out on the new ones. You were about to fall asleep when you heard a car pulling up in the drive way, Brendon had arrived home. The door unlocked and Brendon swung the door open, you got up from the couch and Brendon put his bags down. You ran up to him and jump into his arms, your legs were wrapped around his torso. Brendon gave you the warmest and softest hug he could give, you rested your head on his shoulder. Brendon broke the silence whispering " you better not have watched the new season of American horror story without me" you giggled at the fact that he didn't even say hello. You lowered yourself down from Brendon and you stood there still in each other's arms. "You've had dinner?" You asked Brendon looking up to his gorgeous dark brown eyes. "Yes we ate after we got off the plane" he replied. "Good because I couldn't be bothered making dinner tonight so i ordered pizza" you said, as you turned your back and started to walk away. You almost got to the kitchen when you felt two strong arms rap around you from the back and a head rest on your shoulder. "I just missed you so much" Brendon said as he pouted a little. You turned around and gave a light peck on his lips and then hugged him again. "I missed you too Brendon". Brendon realised out of the hug and yawned. "You can unpack your bags tomorrow, how bout I make you a hot chocolate and we go to bed" you said as you walked to the pantry. He nodded and said "sounds like a plan" and yawned again. You made Brendon his hot chocolate and made yourself one two and headed to bed. "Goodnight my beautiful angel" Brendon said as he rolled over and rapped his arms around you. "Goodnight bren" you said as you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.
Have not proof read, if there is any mistakes I'm sorry 😂😂