Hitchhiker part 2

Your POV
"No Fucking Way!!" My friend yelled as she started jumping up and down. "Yeah it was pretty cool" I said as she run up too me. "We need to go see them" she yelled again. "Well I know where they are playing, I guess we can go. Since we are staying in a motel over night" I said as a grabbed my keys and walked out the door with my friend chasing after me.
When we got to the venue my friend *ok let's give her a name* becky started to jump and down, she was so overly excited but I love that she is obsessive, it's funny. They started to play and as soon as they walked on, Brendon saw me....

Brendon's POV
Holy shit she is here, Y/N is actually here. I was playing I write sins as she closely watched me, I was so surprised that she came. Ryan nudge me and eyed Y/N, I mouthed I know and he smiled and crossed his head. She was so beautiful in the stage light, she literally looked like a freaken Angel. The last song we played was Lying is the most fun, Y/N was getting really into the song. I did some stupid dance moves and she laughed. The show ended on a good note, with Y/N smiling and walking out with who I assumed was her friend.

Y/N POV
Brendon's voice was angelic, it was so beautiful. I could see why becky really enjoyed their music, it's fucking great. I walked out with becky holding her arm as she was quite drunk, and  I drove us to the motel. When I got to the motel I put becky to bed and sat on the couch watching tv. I was enjoying a nice program when I got a call.... It was 11:00. I picked up the phone and answered in an unsure hello? "Hi Y/N sorry to call you so late but I need a ride." I heard Brendon's voice say. "Ok? Where are you?" I asked. "Oh I'm at my motel" he said then giving the address. I walked out once again and drove to the destination. Brendon was there looking good af and slid into my car. "You came tonight" Brendon said with a massive smile on his face. "Yeah my friend wanted to see you guys so I tagged along" I said sending back a smile. "So where do you need to go?" I asked. "Do you think there would be a cafe open at this time?" He asked scratching his head.

Brendon's POV
We drove to the nearest twenty four hour café, I just looked at Y/N as she pulled into a park. "There you go, a twenty four hour cafe... Why did I need to drive you here again?" Y/N asked. "Oh... Uh well I couldn't really get comfortable in the motel so I decided I needed a coffee" I said scratching my head once again. "You want a coffee? At 11:45pm!!" Y/N slightly yelled. "Yeah coffee doesn't really keep me awake.. Unless it has a lot of shots" i said laughing. "Do you want to come in and grab a coffee with me?"

There I'm done... Hope you enjoyed that. If you want another part please comment.