Hey Beautiful

A/N
You need to look at that picture.. I'm so dead rn. This ones short and shit but It was an idea that needed to meet reality sooooo. Yeah

Your POV
It was a quiet, peaceful night and you were just laying on the couch with your dogs. You were trying to look for a movie on Netflix, but nothing interested you. Brendon was on tour again so you were home by yourself with nothing to do. You started to get hungry and decided to go to the kitchen, you took out some  strawberries from out of the fridge and went back to the couch. You heard your phone buzz and immediately ran to it, Brendon was trying to FaceTime you. You place your phone on the coffee table.
"Hey beautiful" Brendon says with a wide smile on his face.

"hey handsome, how are you doing" You say returning the smile.

"Uh I'm doing good, just getting ready to go the airport. We are flying to Melbourne next to play two shows, I'm so stoked." He said crunching up his face and fist pumping the air.

"Oh really?? How was last nights show?"You asked.

"Oh, it was sick. Australia really knows how to party" he says giggling. You return his laugh.

"Is it nice weather there?" You asked

"Yeah really nice, it's really hot here though" he says as he pinches his top to let some air in.

"Brendon it's time to go" you here Zach open the door and say.

"O-okay I'll be out in a minute" he says turning his head to reply to Zach.

"I have to go baby girl" Brendon says with a sad expression on his face.

"Oh no Brendon really it's okay, have a good show tonight. Good luck and have fun" you say.

"Thank you beautiful, have a goodnight. Love you". He says winking and making a kissy face.

"Love you to bren, bye" you say blowing a kiss and ending the call. You slowly lay back into the couch with penny lane on your stomach, you start to close your eyes and fall asleep.

A/N
IM SEEING PANIC! ON SATURDAY!!!! I'm actually dieing I can not even right now. I'm so nervous and excited.. all the feelings make me wanna vomit.. but in a good way. I'm about to see and angel live on stage, in front of me.. IN REAL LIFE. Sorry I'll calm down. *screaming internally*
Xx Tamika