I Miss You And I Need You Here Part 10

Okay so as you can probably tell, this parts gonna be a shit storm soooo.... good luck.

Your POV
Brendons face stared at me with anger, this wasnt going to go down well. Ryan got up

"What are you doing here, how did you get inside my house". He said

"I knocked and know one answered, the door was open". Brendon said

"Brendon what the fuck are you doing!!" I yelled

What the fuck am I doing?... WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!" Brendon yelled.

"Brendon you need to calm down, Y/N and I were just-"

"Were just what, wrestling?? Tickling each other, how could you do this to me  Y/N"  Brendon yelled

"How could I do this to you ? How could you do this to me?"How could you ignore me every time I tried to talk to you, how could you abandon me when I'm pregnant, how could you not text or call me to see how I am and how could you not support me when I needed you the most. I lost the baby Brendon, do you know the pain I had to go through?... do you" I started to cry.

"Y/N I-"

"Just get out!" I yelled. Brendon looked at me with defeat in his eyes, I've never seen Brendon like this before. He walked out the door, he got into his car and drove off.

I was out in the kitchen replaying everything that just happened in my mind, the image of Brendon's face was the one thing that I was focused on. Ryan walked in and poured himself a glass of water, he walked over to me.

"You know he still loves you" Ryan said

"How could he still love me, I feel like he's never loved me a moment in his life".  I replied

"Y/N I know but what do you think he came here for?" Ryan said

"I don't even know, probably to yell at me some more" I sourly said back.

"Well I think he came back to apologise.. he kind of just came in at the wrong time" Ryan said

"I mean do you really think Brendon would make a face like that if he really didn't love you, Brendon was devastated" he said. I looked down, staring at my legs. Ryan was right, why did Brendon come, does he really love me and if he did why didn't he just say so.

So what am I going to do now.....

So there you go, chapter ten completed. I promise this girl will end up with the preferred guy so put your comments in that part where I said who she should end up with. I'm kind of rooting for Brendon but we'll just have to see. Thx for 44k you guys are great.
Xx Tamika p.s was not proof read 💁