I Miss You And I Need You Here Part 9

Another update??? What is life??

Your POV
Ryan placed me on the bed as he swiftly takes off his belt, I took off my shirt revealing my lacy bra. Ryan hovered over me, staring lustfully. Ryan started to take off my pants, he threw them off to the side. Ryan took of his shirt and pants, Ryan started to kiss my neck. His kisses wasn't like any kiss I've had before, they left soft bruises all down my neck. Everything that he was doing was the most pleasurable thing I've have ever felt.

Brendon's POV
It's been too long, I can't keep living like this. Everything I was doing was wrong, I can't keep doing this. I need to talk to Y/N, I need to apologise. I still love this girl, she was my one and only. I shouldn't of said those things, they were horrible. I couldn't even imagine I put Y/N through. I'd hate to see her crying right now, but that's probably what's she's doing.
*insert short transition to Ryan and Y/N having fun time*
No, I can't just sit around and mope. I'm going to tell Y/N everything, she needs to know how I feel. This girl is my everything I'm not letting her go.... not again.

I drove to Ryans house, a house that I haven't seen in a long time. I walked to the door and knocked, there was no answer. The door wasn't locked, so I opened it and poked my head through to see if I could see anything. I heard noises from the back, I walked into the house to see where Y/N was. I went to the back room and I heard noises that sounded familiar, moaning and heavy breathing 😡.

Your POV
Ryan was amazing, I've never felt it like this before. I was so into the motion that every thought and completely vanished, this was a wonderful feeling.
All of a sudden I heard the door swing and slam to the wall, I saw a face that I have been dreading to see... Brendon.

Sorry this was so short but there you go, more drama.. more pazzaze. Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and thank you to a friend with helping me with my writers block.
-xx Tamika. P.S this wasn't proof read