I Miss You and I Need You Here Part 1

Okay so i'm finally updating the book, this ones gonna be a bit sad so be ready!!!

Your POV

Well This is shit, real shit. I was driving in my car, I couldn't see his face.. i wouldn't.

FLASHBACK

"You're over reacting, i'm always with you" Brendon said with a huff while looking at his phone, paying barley any attention to me. "you're never here, even on your breaks" I started to raise my voice to see if he would look up. "I never see you anymore, you always come home late at night drunk and half asleep" I said a little louder. "look Y/N I don't want to argue right now, i'm going out to see some friends soon and i don't want to look angry because of you" Brendon said sternly still not looking at me in my eyes. "Are you kidding me right now, do you even hear me" I said now yelling. "Brendon do you even care about me anymore? all I want you to do is spend a little more time with me, I miss you and i need you here" I said with a single tear falling from my eye. "argh Y/N, this is why i don't  want to see you anymore, all you do is complain" He said as he quickly lifted his head and looked me in the eyes, they were filled with anger. "sometimes i wonder why i'm still with you, there are plenty of other people willing to be with me and i bet they'll make me happier than you are" he yelled.  I sat there trying to absorb everything brendon had just said, I stood up. "Fine if you think you'll have a better time with them, Well you can go and have them" I said throwing my engagement ring at him, grabbing my handbag and phone and leaving. I got into My car and grabbed my phone, I called my best friend. I dialled his number, the phone picked up. "Ryan?" I said in an upset tone. "Hey Y/N whats up?" Ryan said in a slight concerned voice. "hey can I come over?" I asked about to cry. "whats going on Y/N" Ryan said now fully concerned. "can i explain when i get to your house" i said now starting to cry. "o-o-of course Y/N you're welcome anytime, you know that" Ryan said confused "Thank you, ill be there soon" I said, sniffing and wiping my tears away.

END OF FLASHBACK

Brendon's such an asshole, why would he say something like that. I arrived at Ryans house, I would always come to ryan if i was upset. I've known Ryan longer than i've known Brendon, Ryan would always help me through my highschool broken romances. I took a deep breath and got out of my car. Before I could even knock the door swung open, revealing ryan standing there awaiting me to hug him. I collapsed in his arms and broke down into his shoulder, he hushed me and walked me to his couch. He gave me some water, he also got a blanket and sat me down. He sat beside me, letting me lay my head on his shoulder. 

"Now tell me whats going on"....

To be continued

So that's all that i got for you right now, there will be more. As you might of seen, I've re uploaded the smut. I don't care what they think anymore, they can all get fucked lol. Thanks for 11k reads. Love you all x

Tamika