I Miss You And I Need You Here Part 4

Your POV:
I start falling in defeat but Ryan runs to catch me, he holds me in his arms while I cry. "We'll get through this Y/N, it's going to be okay" Ryan says peaceful in my ear. "How do you know that? How do you know that everything is going to be okay?" I reply crying hysterically in his arms. "Because I'm here, I'll help you through all of it" he says trying to calm me. "Really?" I asked, looking up at Ryan. "Of course, Ive helped you through everything else". Ryan says, letting out a small laugh. I give Ryan a slight smile and hug him as tight as I can, he hugs back. "Do you want to talk about it?" Ryan asks. "Not here, can we go out to the couch and get comfy?" I asked. "Of course we can, I wouldn't have it any other way"

Ryan brings me a cup of hot chocolate with two mini marshmallows slowly melting into the beverage, he sits down. "How long have you been uh... pregnant?" Ryan asks a little nervous. "A month and a bit" I reply sighing, Ryan nods and proceeds to ask the next question. "Does he know?" Ryan asks, I sigh again. "No, I was going to tell him when I was talking to him about how he wasn't being there for me but it just got to heated" I said looking down and remembering the fight that we had. "I see" Ryan says then pauses for a brief moment. "You're going to have to tell him, he is the father after all right?" Ryan asks slightly nervous. "Yes he is the father.. I just can't tell him , I'm too scared to tell him. I don't even know if he would even consider this situation. He can't be a father, he's just not right for it" I said starting to get frustrated. "Y/N you need to calm down, Brendon needs to know. He is he father of this child weather he likes it or not". Ryan says. I take a deep breath in and out, letting thoughts ponder through my mind. "Okay I'll tell him, but can you be here for me if shit hits the fan again?". I asked Ryan. He nods "I'm always here for you".

I park my car in front of the house I used to call home, how I miss it. I sit there remembering everything I want and need to tell him, I hate this. I get out of my car and walk up to the front door and knock, the door opens to a face I really didn't want to see.... Brendon.

A/N PLS READ
Okay so that was the ending to chapter four, hope you like it. Please leave any suggestions for this story or imagines in the comments, I love seeing everyone of your comments it makes my day. Thank you so much for reading this book you guys are amazing and love you. I hope you/ve have/had an amazing day. Xx Tamika. P.S please go check out my new book "living with dan" I think it's going to be a great book and hope you enjoy it.