Crazy (3)

He walks over to Tyler...
The expression that went upon Josh's face when he saw that blood and cuts on Tyler's arms froze. He didn't move, didn't say anything. Josh just stood there with his mouth wide open and a tear rolls down his face. He then runs over to Tyler and wakes him up hoping he isnt unconscious.

"Tyler, Tyler please wake up. I swear to God, please," Josh cried.

Tyler yawns awake, "Oh hey Josh, whats wrong?"

"What the hell happened. All these cuts on your arms? Are you crazy?! What if something bad happened, like, like you cut a vein or something. Don't do that shit Tyler. Please." Josh plead.

"Josh why do you always look at worst in things. Its no big deal just a few little cuts," Tyler grinned.

"No big deal, what is the matter with you. You promised you would never hurt yourself again. What are you going to tell the clique, your family, everybody?!"

"No one will have to find out, it's just our little secret," Tyler spoke sounding as if he were drunk, slipping his words.

Josh shook his head as another tear rolled down. He sighed as he grabbed his and Tyler's jacket.

"Get up, im taking you somewhere." Josh informed Tyler.

"Where, that stupid doctor you and my mom signed me up for? Forget that, I'm fine man."

Josh getting frustrated went over and grabbed Tyler's cut arm.

"You think this is fine. I don't what is happening to you, but this is not the Tyler Joseph I know. Get up. We are going."
___________________________
About 20 minutes of Josh driving to their 45 minute destination, Tyler still sits there in silence. His feet curled up on the seat with him in bordem and crankiness. Josh would look at him to make sure he isn't doing anything wrong once in a while, because he doesnt know what to expect from him anymore.

"Can I drive..?" Tyler quietly asked looking over to Josh./

SORRY ITS TAKING SO LONG FOR ME TO UPDATE I HAD CHAP 4 BUT IT GOT DELETED BUT DONT WORRY THIS STORY IS NOT DEAD

omg i did not realize how short this chapter is until now welp