Overthink (13)

joshs p.o.v

I heard my alarm and quickly jumped out my bed. Today is the day I can pick up Tyler from the hospital, I really hope he is doing better. The week wasn't the same, our fans are worried crazy, but atleast they don't know what happened. They deserve to know one day, but not now. Other then caring for Tyler's well being, I also worry what the fans will think. Tyler and I had made music to help them get past their demons, to stay alive, to know they are loved and needed. When they find out about Tyler, will that effect the message? Maybe I am just overthinking all of this entirely, but god do I love Tyler Robert Joseph and the clique, and everyone else who supports us.
__________________________

This week I stayed to myself. Friends and family were worry of course but I needed some alone time, to get my thoughts straight, which I certainly wasn't. I had moments where I was angry and punched the wall, moments where I cried myself to sleep, moments where I couldn't sleep at all. My thoughts were running in circles. Everything has been changing all of a sudden, next thing you know I could die in a week. Okay maybe I am over exaggerating a little, but you never know.

What will our families think? What will our friends think? The clique? The fanfics will go crazy. Not just our relationship but Tyler and I in general. Tyler has not been the same ever since that dream he had on the tour bus, and since of that niether have I. So many emotions are building up inside me of things I can't even explain or even know why I'm thinking about. Fuck, I probably ran out of tears to begin with.

My thoughts stop when I run into someones trashcan outside. Where Am I? I must've been really out of it. "Shit!" I said to myself with the people walking their dog looked at me like i was retarted. I need to pick up Tyler in 10 minutes on a 20 minute drive. I hop in my car and quickly head down the road.

I try to stay focus because I don't want to wreck, but I just want to be there on time. Which luckily I was.

I went over to the front desk and asked for Tyler. This blonde lady smiled and lead me to his room, even though I knew where. I opened the door and right when our eyes met we ran towards eachother. He had his regular clothes back on thankfully, I couldn't stand to see his appearance in here. I held him tightly and I can feel the wetness of his tears down my shoulder causing me to let some out silently.

"I missed you so much Josh"

"I missed you too Tyler, I'm so glad to see you."

After what it seemed like forever we were embracing we finally went home.
__________________________

Since it is now Fall, we went to starbucks because why not. We were both clearly exhausted and need the coffee. We had a deep conversation about what happened this week without seeing eachother. God I am just so happy he is here.

(sorry im lazy so im not putting the convo lol but just wait :') )

We walked around the park, not holding hands incase we are recognized, we arnt ready to expose us yet. Which we were recognized by a few fans. We took some pics, hugged it out and had a small chat. It was clear that both Tyler and I needed to catch up with them, we love the clique so much.

We got back to the car as the sun just started to set. That's when my phone buzzes and I get a text from Brendon.

Bren: JOSH I NEED Y'ALL TO MEET AT MY HOUSE NOW IT'S AN EMERGENCY!!.!1!1!1!1!!1

My mind instantly went back to mixed feelings. Hopefully I wont overthink it on the way there.

boom mini cliff hanger but an update. sorry it's so short but next chapter will be cool to make up for it. plus i wrote this at idk sometime at night so im tired dont judge ill try to do chap 14 sometime this week :') thanks for almost 700 reads!