He's Back (17)

joshs p.o.v

It's been a week and there has been no sign of Tyler. I've been beginning to loose all hope, but I wont give up. I will search for Tyler until the day I die. He is the one person in my life that gets me, understands my anxiety, is always there for me when I need a shoulder to cry on, he was the best thing that has happened to me, I cant loose him now. He helped me through so much now its time for me to help him. I didnt want this to go international, but now the entire world knows. I mean there is a good and a bad thing to this. Good: more people will be on the lookout for him. Bad: Millions of people know whats been happening and his personal information. This isn't to good on my part. Many, many people have been very helpful and supportive, but there are always going to be those people that send me death threats if I don't find him. I am trying the best I can and I can't take all this pressure. I hop in my car and I drive away from the chaos in this lonely road. No buildings, no cara, no people. I just needed a break from the panic and anxiety attacks. Ever since he left m anxiety grew more and more severe. I turn on the radio and a very important song to me and Tyler is playing. A song I never expected to be on the radio, Truce. Today is March 11th, 4:30pm. Apparently every radio station, and every person was listening, it was all over twitter. Hearing this and seeing this made all my fear go away for the moment. I decided to tweet about it myself.

"Thank you frens. For all of your support. Without you all hope could've been lost. I am so grateful for you all. Stay alive |-/
#430Truce"

As time goes on, down the road I see an old building. I then get a feeling in my stomach that I should check it out, Tyler could be there, Tyler could be anywhere.
__________________________
tylers p.o.v

I am gone. I'm a goner. 1 week passed and my mind has lost it. I know when a person becomes crazy they never realize or admit it. But part of my mind is still here. Most of my mind is taken over by Blurryface. I haven't eaten in days, I don't even feel hungry. I haven't slept in what it seems like forever, not even tired. Every time I close my eyes he is back. I accepted the fact that he won. Sometimes he shows in my mind at random and makes me go insane.

"He's coming" I heard a whisper in my ear. He was back.

"Whos coming."

"Joshua."

"You said no one was looking for me."

"No one is, but he found the building and he is on his way. You need to stop him.

"I can't-"

"You will motherfucker. You are my mine now. I control your mind. I am you."

Right then there my head and arms begin to twitch. Josh can't come in here. Who is Josh? No one can see me anymore. I belong dead, and if anyone tries to stop me from waiting my days out can go with me.

I slap myself to snap out of it, and when I look up I see a car park by the opening.

spoiler but the story only has a few chapters left ;);):);):):):)

feel free to message me if you have any thoughts or questions.