Love Of My Life (10)

joshs p.o.v

Well this morning was certainly unexpected. What could I say? I was a lonley 28 year old boy now in a friends with benefits relationship with Tyler? My bestfriend. It was sorta've impossible to think about. Tyler said today has a lot of stuff planned, like a date? Will he ask me out? Maybe I'm thinking about it to much, either way I'm pretty excited.

"Put this blindfold on, everywhere we go today will be a surprised," Tyler said to me with a huge smile. I laughed and let him blind me with fabric. He then helps me into the car and starts blaring out Panic! at the Disco. Of course he would choose one of my favorites, Collar Full. Something about that song just makes me love it so much. We both start singing the lyrics knowing all the words perfectly.

"If your gonna be the death of me, thats how I want to go," Tyler sang that lyric to me in harmony as he took my hand. Me being blindfolded of course couldn't see what's happening but I was loving it. The car then parks and Tyler turns the volume down and takes my blindfold off.

"Show me your love, your love, gimme more but it's not enough. Show me your love, your love, before the world catches us," he sings quietly to me as the song is close to ending, why is his voice so amazing. He kissed my cheek and got out of the car.

Sector 6, my favorite. Unlike Tyler who has never been here, I've come a million times. I mean who doesnt love jumping on trampolines and falling into foam pits that take ages to get out of? We got our writstbands and headed out for an hour of fun.

(a/n im not going into detail with this part cuz uhh idk but enjoy the rest k thx)

"Damn, Sector 6 has gotten me more tired, then I have, ever been, in my life," Tyler said panting as he was out of breath.

"But it's so much fun right?"

"Dude. It was sick! Now put your blindfold back on."

I sighed not thinking he was going to make me wear it again. As the car started one of the most amazing songs I have ever heard. Cancer by My Chemical Romance. I started smiling as the now broken up band is bringing me back to when I was a little younger.
It would be awesome if Tyler and I were to do a cover of this song. It's both of our many favorites.

"I will not kiss you," my heart just melts every time I hear Tyler sing those words. I don't bother to sing along because his voice is like heaven to my ears. It was a short drive apparently since the car suddenly parked but we stayed until the song was over. I took my blindfold off to see his beautiful face. He then makes eye contact with me and we both smile.

"Come on Joshy, my lips are chapped." I laughed at his sarcasm, but we proceeded down the park sidewalk.

"Are you in for a picnic?" Tyler asked.

"Why yes I am sir."

"Good."

We put the blanket down and started to take stuff out the basket. "What do we have on the menu today Mr. Joseph?"

"Well Mr. Dun, we have taco bell with some redbull," he replied.

I laughed, "How fancy?"

"Hey I dont cook this is the best you are getting."

We both laughed and took a bite into our burritos. We had random conversations, we pratically zoned out of the world. After about 20 minutes Tyler looks at his phone and starts to freak out.

"Omg Josh we are off my schedule! We need to get to our next activity soon or we will be late!" He quickly started packing everything and took my hand and we ran to the car, of course with our luck it started to rain on the way there. We were running through the park parking lot like we were running from some monster to get to the car.

We got into the car and Tyler quickly started to drive not even bothering to put the blindfold on me

We got into the car and Tyler quickly started to drive not even bothering to put the blindfold on me. He then sighs in relief as he realized we have time.

"What are we on the rush for?" I finally asked.

"You'll see Joshy Boy." I sarcastically rolled my eyes at the name with a giggle. He laughs with me and we pull up to a pet stop. Wait. A petstop?

"What are we doing here?"

"I know how much you love cats, sooooo."

I quickly interupted him with a bunch of excited squeals as I hopped out of the car into the place with Tyler running after me as if I was a 5 year old running from my mom.

There were so many choices, I didn't know which one I wanted. "Josh hurry we need to go soon." Tyler rushed me. "Okay fine, I'll get this one."

We payed for the cat, I was so excited I told Tyler to take a picture for me.

The cat looked pretty excited.

"Now Josh, we can't be late, and we also can't go there dressed like this. We need to dress nicer. So here, change into these in the car."

I was confused so I just did as Tyler said. After about 15 minutes of driving we pull up to one of the most fanciest restaurants ever. The Primavista. "Damn Tyler, you didn't have to do this."

"But I did it for you." He took my hand and got our table from the reservations.

(fast forwards to the end of the meal nothing really intresting happens)

"Im so full omg," Tyler groaned.

"I'm never eating again," I sarcastically ensured him. We both laughed and then we suddenly stopped and were gazing at eachother. I just wanted to ask him. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Tyler Joseph, will you be my boyfriend?" The words just rolled off my tounge easily. Tyler then froze with a worried expression. What was going through his heard right now? Next thing I know is Tyler quickly running out of the restraunt into the dark night. I start to panic, I start to run after him as the waiter stopped me.

"Sir you need to pay for your meal."

I just took a bunch of random dollars and coins out of my pocket and threw it onto the table, not knowing or caring if it was the right amount. It was nearly dark, who knows where the love of my life could be...

here lakin since i took so long to update, lol which I apologize for i started school a month ago so i have no free time but hey i updated so there u go

thank u for 500 reads <3