Barley Pay Attention (14)

*triggers lots of heated moments ;)*
We pulled up to Brendons driveway when I see him run out the front door towards the car and swings my door open. After he pulls Tyler and I out the car he leads us into the house, which was eerily dark, and quiet. I repeatedly ask him whats wrong but before he could say anything the lights fly on and a crowd of people jump up and yell surprise, which obviously freaked both Tyler and I out. There was Patrick, Pete, Joe, Andy, Dallon, Spencer, Ryan, Jon, Ashley, Hayley, everyone you could think of. Then I saw that blonde nurse that was taking care of Tyler, which kind of confused me but I didn't pay to much mind.

"What the hell is this for," Tyler let out with a laugh.

"It's a welcome back party!" says Patrick as he walks over with a cup of beer.

"Let's forget about this week and have some fun," Ashley continued for Patrick, handing us some beer, everyone seems a little sober so far.

"ALRIGHT LOSERS LETS PARTY LIKE WE ARE ALL PORNSTARS!" Brendon yells and that's when the drinks were going down.

A few hours later everyone was atleast a little drunk and Pete stood up on the table and yelled "Let's play Truth... or Dare." Everyone agreeded and we all gathered in the living room.

"I'll go first," Pete quickly asserted,"Dallon, truth or dare"

"Truth"

Pete groans hoping he would pick dare, but eventually finds the "right" question and says, "Have you ever given a blowjob before?"

"How do you think I got into panic! ?" He laughed and took another sip of his drink. Everyone laughed except one person.

Ryan.

He hated when Dallon would joke like that and everyone knew it, eyes lay on him as the angry expression lies across his face.

"What's wrong Ryan, jealous?" Dallon sarcastically remarks to him.

"Stfu."

"Don't be such a wimp about it, truth or dare."

"Dare..."

"Since your so mad about me giving Brendon a blowjob, go give him one right now."

Ryans face flushs red, so does Brendons. Everyone knew Ryan had the biggest crush on him, but also knew that they were just bestfriends.

"Do it, don't you want it anyway?" Dallon provokes him.

Ryan doesn't say anything when Brendon gets up and grabs his hand and they head to the closet.

"Ryan, you know you don't have too, I just wanna talk, y'know? Cuz I think I like you.." and in seconds after those words Ryans lips smash against Brendons and it gets heated real quick. Everyone out the closet can hear the sounds of little moans and making out so they giggle and continue with the game.

After many rounds of truth or dare, people we starting to become pussys so it turned into strip version, if you refused you take a piece of clothing off. I, being the whimpest was sitting their with just my boxers on. There were some others without some clothes, but I only had one left. Brendon and Ryan eventually came out looking like they just had the best sex of their lives. And everyone was then drunk out of their minds. The dares were even getting crazy. Jon ended up drinking a whole bottle of beer upside down on the table. Ashley and Hayley had to make out. Joe had to shave some of his big fluffy hair off, and Andy got another tattoo right in the kitchen.

It was then Tyler's turn.

Jenna got up with just a bra and underwear on when she walked over to him "Tyler, I dare you to make out with me, right infront of your boyfriend." My heart dropped, niether of us got dared to kiss or makeout with anyone besides us two, hell I had to give him a handjob under a blanket infront of everyone. But Tyler was out of it at this point, I dont even know if he could stand up. But Jenna pulled him anyway, and just like that my boyfriend was making out with his nurse. She was even grinding on top of him. I couldn't stand to watch it so I pushed her off.

"What the fuck dude?" Jenna yelled at me.

"What the fuck? You can't just pratically grind and french kiss Tyler right infront of me?"

"Oh really? Well I just did and I'll be glad to do it to you too. I push her down and pick up Tyler and head to the car. No, I was not drunk, I had a few drinks but barley any enough to get me even a little drunk, but I just played it like I was cuz they would've pussied me about it. I let Tyler lay in the back seat and I drive us home. Half way there Tyler starts rambling random shit. But what really got me is when he said this.

"Damn who was that really hot blonde chick he was grinding all over me, fuck it wasn't the first time it happened and I hope it isn't the last," Tyler laughed in between words and slurred a lot. But what did he mean? Did he cheat on me even when he was sober? God I hope not because now I can barley pay attention to the road with that thought in my head.

hey a chapter whoop. share this story to your friends, thanks for 700 reads |-/-