First (5)

(trigger warning: gay smut ;)

tylers p.o.v

I saw what Josh was watching, didn't think he was that way. Gay porn, the thought of him is now hot to me. Besides whats been happening these past weeks, his colorful hair and perky smile makes me bite my lip and get a tension now. No wonder I've been so harsh on him.

"Get up Joshy Boy," I told him. Forget therapy, the thought of him down on me is so hot.

"I-I dont know, Tyler, your my bestfriend." Josh told me, shakiness in his voice. I smirked at him, "Come on Josh, it can just be a one time thing, I can tell you want it, I see the buldge rising in your pants," I chuckled at him freak out and cover it up. "Just get back here Josh, and give me what you've been dreaming about." Josh giggled, but still in shock. I don't know how to snap him out of it, but I can definitely get him, even if it means me climbing to him.

"I don't know what to say." Josh smirked. I raised up to his ear.

"Don't say anything at all, I know how to make you real quiet." I told Josh seductively biting his ear. I pulled him over and kissed him, that's when it got heated. I finally got him into the back of the car with me, roughly making out as he slids his shirt off, taking mine off after him. I let Josh take control as he kissed my neck, biting it probably leaving hickies behind. He kissed me down my happy trail as he unbuckled my belt. I kicked my jeans off, and smirked to the expression on Josh's face to seeing my very hard part. He then teased me through my boxers, making my heavy breathing become louder. Josh looked up at me and took off my boxers.

"Tell me what you want me too do," as he started to slowly grope my part. I grunted, "You know what I want," I smirked at him. Josh then put me in his mouth, keeping eye contact with me the whole time, it was hot. He was so good at this, is there someone I didn't know about? Josh clearly seemed to know what he was doing. Josh went deeper, almost putting me in his mouth whole, causing me to the moan in such pleasure and pulling onto his hair causing Josh to moan with the tension.
He slightly rubbed my thigh causing me to almost reach my climax. "Josh I'm about to-"

*knock knock*

I heard someone tap on the car window, what the fuck?

"Oh fuck," Josh freaked, me too as well.
I hurried and pulled my pants up and hoped into the drivers seat, as if I wasnt getting a blowjob from my bestfriend.. I looked to see if Josh was presentable and rolled down the tinted window and see a cop.

"What are you doing parked here?" He asked us.

"Sir we arnt creeps, we just, took a break from driving," Josh tried to explain, wasn't really doing a great job. I could tell he is terrified.

"I meant this is a no parking zone, so I'm sorry but here is a ticket."

I sighed. Is this really necessary? My first time ever getting a ticket just b/c I wanted a flirtious way to get out from that dumb interview. I took the ticket as the cop glanced at the new hickies on my neck. He chuckled a bit and walked away.

"Well that's a first," Josh said.

"There's a first to everything my man."

Josh giggled and picked up his phone and freaked when he noticed the time. Apparently I was 15 minutes late to my appointment, which I'm glad.

"Fuck, I'm so irresponsible," Josh sighed.

"It's okay Josh."

"It's really not okay because I promised your mom, and, dad and myself that I wanted to help you, but now i ended up giving you a blowjob and getting a ticket. Now you pratically missed your first interview."

Josh was really bumbed, which brings me down too. I mean, I did not want to see a therapist at all. But Josh really wants to help me, for whatever is wrong. Maybe I should give him a break.

"Here, I'll make you happy and explain to the doctor why we are so late. So you get over here and drive and maybe later we can finished what we started," I smirked at Josh, he blushed.

"Thank you," he said relieved.
___________________________

We were almost there, and my appointment time was pretty much over, hopefully the doctor buys my story. Shit, which reminds me, I need to come up with a story. I laughed at my thought as Josh looked over to me to see what was funny.

"What ya laughing at," he said rubbing my hair.

"Just the thought that I'm actually allowing you to do this."

We pulled up to the parking lot. Josh parked the car, looked over to me and kissed me. I blushed and kissed him back.

"Like you said, there's always a first to everything."

short chapters make life easier, thought this was longer then I expected. almost 900 words, be proud. btw sorry this took so long to update like normal ;-;. hehe sorry u didnt get full smut ;) Its 4am so goodnight

this almost has 200 reads o_o tanqnamxkwk