cuddle struggle. | iwaizumi hajime

word count: 898
genre: pretty sure it's fluff
notes: i don't mind being crushed by iwaizumi

[🔱]

Winter is not really the best season to leave home and [Name] chose to stay inside, where heaters and a cup of hot chocolate are bliss. Since its weekend, Iwaizumi Hajime - her boyfriend decided to drop by her place, bringing lots of movies with him. The two decided to spend some quality time together since they don't get to see each other that often because both are in different college.

[Name] had prepared the snacks and most of them are low-fat - like popcorns with no butter and diet cokes - since she knows Hajime's volleyball player status, she wouldn't want that athletic body and muscular arms of his fade into fat because she loves them very much.

Hajime sets up the first movie to watch, while [Name] closes the curtains and switches off the lights so that the whole place resembles a cinema. After that, they both climbed the sofa together, giggling to themselves as they did. [Name] didn't forget to drape the blanket on them.

They started with sitting closely, heads leaning onto each other's shoulder. But eventually, [Name] began to snuggle against Hajime's body for more warmth, which then leads to him circling his arms around her waist and pulling her closer. As the hours go by and with more movies they have watched, they ended up cuddling and fell asleep.

[Name]'s back faces him - with her head resting comfortably on Hajime's arm. While his other arm encircled her waist, securing her body and their legs are entangled together.

But then, she starts to gain consciousness when her throat felt dry. She blinked a few times to get a clear view. Then she reached out her hand towards the table to grab her diet coke, only to find that it's empty. She clicked her tongue.

"Damn." [Name] cursed under her breath as she set the coke can down again. She had no choice but to get up and fetch a glass of water from the kitchen.

"Iwa, I want to drink." [Name] said as she tries to get up.

"No." He refused to let go.

"But I'm thirsty." She croaked.

"No." Hajime said again as he holds her even tighter.

Hajime masters the art of cuddling – and as much as [Name] loves it, it can be pretty tough to get out of his grip because he doesn't let go easily and would never let her slip off. She was like a trapped mouse

"Iwa, let go." [Name] placed her hand on his arm, trying to lift it off of her waist.

"No."

Sighing, the girl stopped her attempt and she lay back down. Her eyes wander upwards, trying to think of any ideas that might be able let her out from Hajime's cuddle and she just thought of one.

Sort of.

"Iwa, I have to go the bathroom. I need to pee." She lied, in hopes that he'll let go.

"Then, pee on me," was his reply.

"Oh God," she was shocked to hear that and rolled her eyes, "you're disgusting."

"Why would you want to drink when you also want to pee?" He asked.

"Oh yeah," Her voice trailed off. "Okay, that idea wasn't going to be fool proof anyway." She sighed. "Oh Lord, help me. I'm being squished by a Godzilla."

"A handsome Godzilla." Hajime smirked.

"I'm going to die."

"Then at least you die on these beautiful arms." He purred.

"Don't even try seducing. Now, water is more attractive than you because I'm fucking thirsty. Now, let go!"

"Never!" He retorted, aggressively cuddling her.

She let out a gasp, as well as trying to breathe properly. His grip is stronger than before and she could feel her bones will crush into tiny bits any moment longer.

"AH! OW! I-IWAAAA! YOU'RE SQUISHING ME!" [Name] shouted in agony as she struggles to break free. But Hajime's muscular arms were no match for her tiny, short, not-so-athletic body. "LET GO OF ME YOU HUMAN GODZILLA!"

She began hitting his arms, only to be gained with kisses from his soft lips, slowly trailing up from her shoulder, to her collarbone, to her neck, and just before he could reach her lips, [Name] moved her head away to avoid it.

"AAHH!" She screamed as she pushed his face away but Hajime didn't back out and kept on kissing her. "Don't fucking kiss me! I want water not your stupid lips!"

And what she meant by 'stupid' was 'oh-so-irresistible-but-I-have-to-fight-it'.

"NEIGHBOURS HELP ME!" She yelled dramatically.

"Shut up [Name]! They'll hear us!" Hajime chided.

"Then, let me go!" [Name] demanded.

She stopped struggling and Hajime slowly moved his arms then untangled his legs from hers. Her breathing came back to a normal pace once more.

"Ah, finally." [Name] sat up, rubbing her messy (hair colour) hair.

Then, she stood up. However, just before she could even make one step, Hajime got up and swarmed his arms around her waist once again. [Name]'s eyes widened in bewilderment when she felt a strong force pulling her down.

"Just kidding." He chuckled as he pulled her back down on the couch.

"HAJIMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" She screamed again but was soon silenced when Hajime instantly crashed her lips with his. She could only make muffled sounds as he did so.

The next thing they knew, everything around them turned into a huge mess.