sawamura daichi

word count: 1429genre: alternate universe / hogwarts au / soulmate au / ravenclaw daichi and ravenclaw readernotes: inspired by one of the scenes in harry potter & the goblet of fire

word count: 1429
genre: alternate universe / hogwarts au / soulmate au / ravenclaw daichi and ravenclaw reader
notes: inspired by one of the scenes in harry potter & the goblet of fire

[🔱]

The silence blanketing the classroom was unbelievably nerve wrecking, with the strict Defence Against the Dark Arts professor walking around with eyes that seemed more like daggers instead of pupils was spine-chilling and made everyone freeze in their spot. The sounds of his footsteps somehow overpowered the sounds of quills scratching against the papers.

But the situation was understandable. The students were having a test.

Daichi kept his eyes focused on the questions and you sat beside him, just as focused as he was.

But his focus trance was not for long. Daichi reacted by flinching when a small paper was suddenly thrown at him. He was shocked at first, glancing around to see if the professor is near him then deciding it is safe before finding the culprit who dared to disrupt his concentration.

He immediately finds the person. It was obvious, since the person was grinning at him.

"Read it." Tetsurou uttered.

Daichi did as he was told and unfolded the paper.

"Quickly ask out or the good ones will be gone." He read the message.

Daichi frowned and threw the small paper back at Tetsurou, who quickly received it before the professor sees.

"Have you even asked anybody out?" Daichi asked in an undertone.

Tetsurou crippled the paper and threw it to a girl who sat slightly far across him. What he executed was absolutely dangerous because the professor was there and checking her work. Nevertheless, he did it anyway and amazingly, without getting caught.

"Pst, [random girl name]," Tetsurou called out in a whispering tone.

The girl hesitantly turned her head to Tetsurou, slight irritation visible on her face.

"What?" She mouthed.

"Will you ... go to the ball ... with me?" Tetsurou asked out in a low tone but used body language to make his words easier to interpret.

"The ball?" The girl made sure she caught his words right and Tetsurou nodded. "Yeah, sure."

"Great!" He muttered and thumbed up. Then, he turned to give a wink at Daichi.