his voice. | kuroo tetsurou

word count: 708
genre: fluff????
notes: kind of similar to my koushi sugawara koushi 'your voice' but i exchanged the roles. here, you like tetsurou's voice

「🔱」

Since the day you sat on the third year of high school, you had your eyes on a particular someone. His name is Kuroo Tetsurō and you found out that he's a captain for the school's male volleyball team. He was attractive — well, at least that's what you think, despite his weird black hair. He was smart as well and is labeled as one of the best students in class. You somehow lost track of how long you liked the male, but that doesn't really matter.

Because what makes you constantly screaming on the inside is that he's always looking at your back. Yep, he sits right behind you.

Out of all desks in the class, he sat behind you. There're no plots behind it whatsoever, he just happens to take the empty desk behind you. And of course, being front-and-behind buddies, you talk with each other, but you were a shy person and don't talk much so he does most of the talking.

"[Name]-chan." You heard him called.

For unknown reasons, you found his voice really sexy and you freaking love it whenever he calls your name. It just vibrates differently in your heart from other people.

"Can I borrow your [Best Subject] note book? I didn't get to finish all the notes." He whispered, which only make your spine tingle even more.

You nodded." Y-yeah sure. Here." You turned and handed him your note book.

"Thank you [Name]-chan~ I'll return it tomorrow first thing in the morning." He promised, a smile painted his lips.

He said your name again with a smile, it just made your heart skipped a beat.

"Okay."

Just then, the last bell of the day rang and everyone began to pack their stuff and ready to leave the school.

That night, Tetsurō took out his and your note book together and placed them on his study table, switching on the study lamp at the same time. Then, he placed his thumb beneath the pages of your note book, right on the last page. When he opened it, he saw lots of scribbles and his eyes narrowed when he found a writing that stood out.

I love the way you say my name, Kuroo-san (*^ω^*)

Tetsurō's eyes widened in surprise and he placed a hand on his mouth to cover his giggles. He really couldn't take how cute this silent confession was, he just love how there's a heart sign next to his name.

The next day, Tetsurō returned your notebook in the morning just like he promised.

"[Name-chan]~ Here's your note book." He said while handing it.

You turned when he called you and seeing your note book in his hand, you gingerly took it.

"Thank you for letting me borrow your note book. I really love your handwriting, it's so neat." He added.

"Oh, y-your welcome." You replied.

"But I love this even more."

He grabbed your note book again and you were taken aback. You saw him flipping through the pages and when he reached the last page, he turned it around and revealed your hidden confession to you.

You were completely unaware that your [Best Subject] notebook had that confidential scribble in the back pages. So when you saw it, your heart just fell to your stomach. You immediately feel blood rush to your cheeks and there were imaginary steams bursting out of your ears.

"Oh my gosh! Aahhh-ummm-I-uhhh ..." You stuttered. Your cheeks were burning like there's a raging fire inside. "Oh gosh I'm so embarrased." You embarrassedly palmed your face.

He couldn't help but laugh lightly at your vermillion face. "Aww, you're so adorable, [Name]-chan~ You don't have to be embarrassed."

You slowly glanced at him. "W-why?'

"Because I do love saying your name, [Name]-chan~" He confessed and made a heart sign with his hands.

"Uwaaa ..." You covered your gaping mouth. Did he just make a heart sign?

"Let's go on a date with me." He winked and threw you a sexy half smile.

You couldn't control your blissful emotions anymore which resulted in heart palpitating, weak legs and fainting.

"[Name]-chan!!" He yelped as he caught you.

And class hasn't even started yet.