The start of it all

Me: don't worry, this won't take long, it starts when me and Razy are hanging out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mari-chan and Razy-chan were just having a normal conversation... ok maybe not so normal... or was it?... meh, no one could tell.

"Lol" Razy replied and cracked her fingers. Mari-chan sweatdropped.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Sans yelled out of nowhere. Razy turned round.

"?!?!?!" Razy tried to look for a distraction but to no avail.

"Welp, you're dead" Chara said out of nowhere. Mari-chan sweatdropped and brought her to Frisk. Then, she brought the two some nice cream, wished Razy luck and disappeared. Razy sweatdropped.

"You're gonna have a bad time" said Sans as his eye left pupil ignited in a blue flame. Razy looked around frantically until her eyes landed on Chara and Frisk.

"Hey Sans is that Chara?" Asked Razy and pointed to a random direction. Sans looked where she was pointing and saw Chara and Frisk eating a nice cream. While Sans was distracted, Razy... started to run. Sans started to walk towards Chara and Frisk.

"?" Chara looked toward Sans and saw his eye glow blue. Frisk also saw this and hugged Chara.

"Sans no!" He exclaimed and continued to hug her. Sans grinned.

"Sans yes!" He said. Razy swore she heard 'Megalovania' start to play and she sweatdropped.

"She's trying to change!!" Frisk tried to persuade, which worked. Sans sighed and threw chocolate at Frisk's face which made it land in his mouth. Sans chuckled at his great aim.

"?!?!?!" Frisk exclaimed in confusion. Chara looked at Frisk and where the chocolate landed. She walked towards Frisk. She started nibbling on the other end of the chocolate. Frisk did the same. A bit like pocky. Soon, their lips connected as they both blushed. Frisk eyes opened his eyes and revealed...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: cliffhanger mufufufu

Chara: *rolls eyes* oh no everyone's worse nightmare -_-'

Me:... 

Goodbye from Mari-chan!