10 questions

"And what's this talk about a mark on your neck, and you not minding to be his sex slave, and what about him marking you?" Toriel asked.

"Go upstairs Frisk" Chara whispered.

"Yes Master" Frisk whispered back before he got up and headed to the stairs. Toriel cleared her throat.

"Uh, um, err ."Chara struggled for words "I'll tell you when we're older and after I kill Karma" Chara finally said before bolting upstairs into her and Frisk's room.

"Hello Master" Frisk greeted happily and not depressed like most wolves would be after being tamed.

"Greetings Frisk " Chara greeted back and sat on their bed next to Frisk. "Come here pup" Frisk nodded and sat in Chara's lap, his legs were behind her back and his arms were around her torso. "I have around 10 questions" Chara said.

"Ask away Master" Frisk replied calmly.

" 1. Do you love me?"

"Of course, I love you and will do anything for you" he replied.

"2. Will you ever leave me?"

"Not even if us separating would save the world" he answered.

"3. How much do you like head scratches?"

"I love them! They're the second best thing in the world, almost come in first if they're from a certain person. Scratches are the best, especially full boy scratches" Frisk answered, almost drooling .

"Hmmm... 4. What would you do if you were the one in control?"

Frisk smirked "well if I was in control, oh man, I think you can tell what I would do~" he said and wriggled his eyebrows.

"M-Moving on" Chara said as her blush deepened. "5..." She hesitated for a minute "What did you mean when you said I 'wouldn't want to see how you were going to get' before you left to rescue mom?"

"Er. I would have... killed every single person in there... if it wasn't for Karma reminding me of being pacifist and how you would react. And i was pretty aggressive " Frisk answered, his golden eyes looking away.

"Ah, I see, well, I get what you mean. Ok. 6. How come you chose me to be your master? I mean, you brought me back from the dead, we fell in love with eachother and you chose me to be your master" Chara asked with confusion.

"I didn't exactly choose... more like uh how do I explain this. Hmm, sort of how by habit you would do something without really realizing it but, if I was to give you a less complex answer, I would still choose you because I can't picture myself with any other Master or lover but you Master Chara~" Frisk sort of flirted.

Even if Frisk sorta flirted, Chara blushed again. "Aw... that was sweet," Chara smiles to herself. "So this is what it feels like to be loved" she mumbled to herself.

"Hm?" Frisk asked, turning his head to her.

"N-Nothing! Ok number 7.... um... what happened in" Chara hesitated, wondering if she should ask it. She looked to Frisk, who motioned for her to go on. She sighed "what happened in your past life?" She asked but soon regretted it when she saw Frisk's face turn into a frown.

" ...."

"Y-you don't have to answer that " Chara quickly said afterwards.

"No it's fine. You are my Master and should know as much about me as you can, hold on this will be sort of hard to explain so I'll be right back" Frisk said and hopped off of Chara's lap. Soon he returned 5 minutes later dragging Karma with him

"Come on what's this about Frisk? tell me!" Karma said angrily.

"Chara wants to know about my past life and there are still some parts I don't completely remember that you do" Frisk explained.