Gone?

"Yeah, Frisk " Chara confirmed. Frisk woke up and stretched from hearing his name being called. Frisk opened his red eyes which had golden outlines to see his mom infront of him. Frisk jumped and by habit turned back into his human form.

"M-Mom?! What are you doing here?" Frisk questioned, holding on to Chara.

"I live here" she stated. Frisk rubbed the back of his head.

"Right..." Frisk said sheepishly.

"So uhh" Frisk stuttered before he hopped off of Chara's lap and dashed to his room.

"Frisk wait!" Chara exclaimed and ran after him. When Chara got in their room, she saw Frisk hiding under the sheets.

"What's wrong Frisk why'd you run like that? " Chara asked, lifting up the sheets.

"Well its weird, I don't want her to get rid of me because in not human" Frisk whimpered.

Chara comforts Frisk. "Why would she care if you aren't human? None of us are" said Chara in a comforting tone. Frisk raised an eyebrow.

"You're not human?" Asked Frisk. Chara's eyes widened.

"Um... uh... um..." she stuttered.

"Are you human Chara or are you not?" Frisk asked, his red eyes looking into her soul.

"Um, uh, well, I" she continued to stuttered. "I was once human" was all she was able to stutter out.

Frisk raised an eyebrow "what do you mean?"

"I'm a..... I'm a... Demon. But thanks to you, I, uh, have my physical body back and I am pretty much human again" Chara finally choked out

"A demon?" Frisk asked, his eyes widening. Chara nodded timidly.

"I... I... it's just that...oh" Chara stuttered out before she ran to the bathroom and locked herself in.

Frisk walked over to the bathroom door "Chara please come out, tell me who called you a demon!?!" no reply "Chara you're not a demon, you're completely different then that, Chara" Frisk sat, down his back against the door. "People called me a demon before, people have called me a monster, trash, useless, worthless , stupid, and more. They abused me physically and mentally. Why am I not insane? Well I had that small hope that someone needed me. That hope of just 1 person needing me gave me determination" Frisk sighed and closed his eyes.

Chara continued to cry and got out her knife. She started to slash it across her arms and stomach.

"Chara don't do this . I need you we need you!!" Frisk shouted as he smelt blood dripping. "Please Chara I love you!! If it wasn't for you how do you think I would be!?!" Frisk asked. He turned into his true wolf form and clawed the door down before he turned back to normal. "C-Chara. " Frisk stuttered out as he fell on his knees and wrapped Chara in a loving embrace. "Why is it everyone I love always dies? I'm sorry Chara." Frisk started to cry for the first time since he fell down Mt Ebbot.

Chara weakly opened her eyes "F-Frisk...?"

"Chara. Why did you do this!?!?!?!" Frisk yelled, squeezing Chara more.

"C-Calm down pup your gonna get rid of the rest of my XP " She replied weakly with a chuckle. Frisk kissed Chara as she wiped his tears away .

"Hey, I heard Frisk yell what's-HOLY FUCK! !! WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE?!?!" Karma yelled in shock."I will be right back!" Karma yelled and ran off.

"I-I'll be fine Frisk, just... forget about me" said Chara as she looked at the amount of blood she was losing. Her eyes widened.

"No" Frisk said firmly.

"Wha-"

"I said NO !!" Frisk yelled

"F-Frisk..." Chara muttered. Her body goes pale. Frisk's eyes widened as she closed her eyes.

"C-Chara...?" Frisk asked in shock as tears streamed down his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: ok, next part done. I did it while chatting to Razy at about 2 in the morning X3. Anyway go check out Razy_writes's version because she is an amazing writer and best friend :3

Goodbye from Mari-chan!