Saving Mom

"Dang it, it's still daylight but we don't really have a choice" said Frisk as he started to run towards Mt Ebbot and transformed into his Wolf form. Karma was following not far behind as they head to the other side of Mt Ebbot and got weird looks and moms who pulled their kids closer to them.

They soon got to where they needed to be. An Orphanage. Frisk's to be exact. They went in; crouching low to the ground. It was dark but thanks to them being part wolf, it helped them to sneak around.

"You think that kid will come? This is a place of bad memories" asked a male guard.

"You worry too much, of course that demon will come" scoffed a female guard.

"I guess you're right, monsters gotta stay together after all" the male guard replied while he rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.

Frisk turned back into a human and stared at the two im a creepy way.

"Hello you two, long time no see" he said, his tone sounding just as creepy as his stare was.

"It's the demon! Get ready to fi-" the male guard started but soon he got chopped in half by Frisk and Karma.

"You talk too much" Karma smirked as he finished the other guard off.

"Let's go" Frisk instructed as they went further in.

"Been a while since you were like this" Karma said smugly.

"Shut up Karma now's not the time" Frisk snapped as they walked down the hall. "I just want to rip them to shreds" Frisk growled lowly.

"Frisk I'll do that, your still a pacifist and Im not. I may not be genocidal or a pacifist but I am a neutral" Karma said as he put a hand on Frisk's shoulder. "I'm sure Chara won't want you to go home with EXP and LV on your hands now would she?" Karma asked.

Frisk sighed "I guess not, but they have to pay, one way or another" he said. Karma nodded.

"I wonder why he would come for this stupid Cow. We should have grabbed the girl instead" A guard scoffed.

"Heh like they would ever be able to get Chara " Frisk whispered so the guards wouldn't hear him.

"Don't forget Frisk, she does have one weakness. And that's you" Karma reminded.

Frisk's eyes widened "oh yeah...I almost forgot about that" Karma rolled his eyes.

"Really Frisk?" Karma asked. Frisk sighed.

"Ok, I'll kill them this time," he said as he attacked them. Two minutes of screaming later, the guards were dead. Frisk looks at his L.V.

"Half a point huh? I guess it was sort of in self-defense " Frisk mumbled as they kept walking.

"Don't worry about it bro you're still a pacifist . You weren't the one who killed those two ,I was all you did was hit them. I was the one that ended them" Karma said in a calming tone and put his blood stained hand on Frisk's shoulder.

Frisk sighed "I guess so, lets just find mom and get out of here"

"Ya" Karma agreed. After the two walk around a bit they enter a room that smelt a lot like their mom was there .

"HOLY SHIT" Karma yelled, his eyes landing on the girls that were wearing very revealing clothing.

"You're a perv Karma " Frisk sighed unaffected as he looked at his 'brother' that was waging his tail happily, his ears were pointing up,land he was drooling. With blood leaking from his nose.

"How the hell are you so neutral about this bro?" Karma asked looking at him in surprise.

"This is gross, plus I'm not into that kind of stuff" Frisk said closing his eyes again.