Soul sin

"This..." Chara said with a blush and started to pet the same spot again. He moaned again.

"Master... you're making me feel weird..." Frisk panted.

"A good weird or bad weird?" She asked.

"... good weird..." he replied as he looked away with a blush. Chara smirked and began to rub faster. Suddenly, his soul came out.

"H-Huh?" Frisk said, out of breath slightly. He looked up to see his soul and his eyes widened. "Chara..."

"Hm?" She said as she looked up and saw his soul. She smirked again and traced her finger down the side of the heart. He moaned softly. She reached for it, grabbing it gently, and began to rub it. Frisk turned red and grabbed the sheets to the point his knuckles turned white.

"C-Chara..." he panted. She looked up but kept rubbing.

"Yeeees?~" she asked.

"Y-You really have a thing for making me feel weird" he said.

"Maaaaybe I do~" she said seductively. Her half of a soul came out but she didn't see. "You should see the look on your face"

"Hm... I have an idea" Frisk said with grin. He grabbed her soul which almost caused her to drop his.

"F-Frisk" Chara breathed out as he rubbed it gently. She began to squirm.

"Hehe~" Frisk smirked and rubbed faster.

"Y-You wanna be that way?" Chara asked with a small smirk and licked Frisk's soul. Frisk moaned but soon licked Chara's soul making her moan.

"C-Chara..." he breathed out. He began to lightly suck and bite on Chara's soul, making her moan louder. She moaned so loud she had to cover her mouth. Frisk smirked at Chara's sudden reaction.

"F-Frisk..." she stuttered breathlessly. Frisk grabbed his soul back and focused on Chara, making her moan, gasp and grab the sheets.

"Wow, I love how your soul tastes like~" Frisk said seductively and began to lick faster. "It tastes like chocolate"

"F-Frisk... y-you p... perv..." she breathed between moans.

"I may be a perv, but I'm your perv~" he said with a sly smirk. Chara continued to squirm and moan breathlessly.

"Ah.... ah..." she panted as she grabbed the sheets tighter. Frisk sucked harder and licked faster.

"Does it feel good master?~" Frisk asked seductively. Chara only nodded in reply.

"I don't think I'm satisfied with that~" he said as he began to lightly bite which made her jolt in pleasure.

"Y-Yes... i-it-ah! F-Feels g-good~" Chara moaned. Frisk smirked in reply.

"Hehe~" he chuckled and continued to make her moan. Soon, she was extremely red. So red she could make a strawberry jealous.

The soul soon began to release a type of liquid and Frisk stopped. He let go of the soul and gave it back to Chara. She took it weakly.

"Enjoy that master?~" Frisk asked. Chara panted and nodded. She sat up and was about to kiss Frisk when...

"I... want to take a shower and then sleep... is that ok with you?"  Chara asked. He nodded and Chara wobbled to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Why!?!?! I forgot everything that happened from that sin except the fact that it was soul touching. Gah! (」゚□゚)」

Also, go check out Kitsune_Chara's version of this story called 'Demon's love'. Yeah... her title is better than mine.

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3