Frisk's eyes

"Woah kid.... those eyes..." Sans gasped. Chara broke the kiss and looked into Frisk's eyes.

"They're beautiful... red looks good on you" Chara said, making Frisk blush more.

"Th-thanks" Frisk replied. Sans slowly walked out of the park which left Frisk and Chara alone.

"Hey Frisk .I want to show you something at home " Chara said and grabbed Frisks hand

"Ok! Lead the way!" Frisk replied and held Chara's hand.

☆Time skip☆

"Here " Chara said, handing Frisk a small box with a ribbon on it.

"Hm? What's this?" He asked as he opened the box.

"A um, present to um, for your birthday. Sorry I missed it .I really wanted to go but to know how Sans is" Chara said and nervously rubbed the back of her head. Frisk nodded and looked at it.

"Thanks Chara, I love it" he replied, kissing her forehead. Chara blushed as Frisk puts the red hearted necklace on.

"Good ,I'm glad you like it " Chara said with a big smile.

Frisk looked at the red hearted necklace and smiles. "Thanks, I'll cherish it forever"

Chara blushed more if that was even possible as Frisk kissed her quickly

Chara kissed back and Sans walked in
... again...

"... Fuck this shit I'm out" he said and disappeared. Frisk and Chara never noticed him but they stopped the kiss.

Frisk and Chara both look at each other confused then continue to kiss until they heard a familiar voice.

"Oh,my"

Chara broke the kiss. "Gah! Why do people walk in on us kissing?!" She screamed in frustration.

Frisk tried to calm Chara down, they were almost as red as the heart on his necklace because of their mom who walked in on them.

Toriel giggled. "Not to worry my child, its only me"

Chara looked up. "I'm calm, I'm calm" she said, trying to relax herself.

"So,your fine with this?" Frisk asked.

"Of course my child, ah, young love" Toriel smiled and walked out the room right after she whispered something into Chara's ear. Chara blushed

"Mom!" Toriel laughed and left.

"What did she say? " Frisk asked and walked over to his bed, both of their blushes finally cooled down.

Chara covered her face. "She said no love making until marriage"

"I thought so " Frisk said as Chara sat on her bed from across the room. Chara looked up at Frisk

"So what now?" Chara asked and Frisk smirked. He threw a pillow at Chara and knocked her on her back

"For a pacifist, you've got a strong throw" Chara commented, sitting up and Frisk grinned

"Well this pacifist is stronger than yo-" he began but was hit by Chara who threw a pillow at him.

"You sure about that?" She grinned.

"Ow I think you just broke my face " frisk joked and threw another pillow but missed and accidentally knocked over Flowey's pot.

"Hey! Watch it!" Flowey snapped as he tried to put himself back up.

"I'm just proving I'm stronger than Frisk" Chara smirked.

"Makes sense" Flowey nodded.

"Hey!!" Frisk yelled and helped Flowey back up "at least I'm nicer" he joked.

"Well duh! Captain obvious" Chara scoffed. Frisk laughed

"Want to go to waterfall with me?" Frisk asked and put on his shoes.

"Sure" Chara agreed

"Ok, let's go" Frisk said excitedly.

☆Time skip☆

Chara and Frisk end up infront of a cool-looking cave that had been abandoned for a while now.

♡Go inside                                 ♡Don't go

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: that's all for now. Phew! I had to use two devices for this. And thanks again to Razy_writes for helping me RP this. Also, this story won't affect any if my other ones, this'll just be like a side story, go check out Razy's version too! It's slightly different.

Goodbye from Mari-chan! :3