Is she ok?

Time skip to a few weeks later

Soon, it was time for Chara's burial service. Everyone who knew her was there. After that, Frisk wouldn't come out of his room, Karma wasn't as he was before. Everyone else was distressed. Except for Sans.

"You could've gone far kid" he said to her grave.

The End

Me: just kidding, it's not really the end. I'm not letting Chara die that easily. Here, and this was a few weeks after the incident:

Chara was just laying in bed. She looked to the window and sighed.

"Hey Chara~ I'm hungry " Frisk complained as he laid on Chara's stomach, giving her a sad puppy face as his ears and tail hung low. Chara chuckled.

"Alright, alright I'll go get you some food" she said as she got up. She walked to the fridge and got a piece of pie for him and a chocolate bar for herself.

Frisk wagged his tail happily as Chara set the pie down infront of him and started eating .

"Shanks ara" Frisk thanked as he shoved another peace of pie in his mouth. Chara laughed slightly and ate her chocolate bar.

When she looked up at Frisk, she saw that he was already finished with his pie and was waiting excitedly for her. Chara raised an eyebrow

"Wow, you are fast" she said as she finished her chocolate bar. She got up but accidently scraped her wrist against the corner of the table. The feeling reminded her of a couple weeks ago when she... when she...

She shook her head. She didn't want to think about it...

"I want to go on a walk Chara. " Frisk said as he put his dish away.

"At night? why?" Chara asked as Frisk wrapped his arms around her.

"Because at night, the stars are out and I want to see them" Frisk reasoned. Chara nodded

"Ok then"

Chara put her shoes on and headed outside to meet the bare-footed Frisk .

"Frisk aren't you gonna put some shoes on?" Chara asked

"Nope, who said I was gonna be like this?" Frisk asked, pointing to himself before he turned to his wolf form which was almost as tall as Chara. About up to her shoulders.

"I see, that's why" Chara smirked. They head out and went to the park. Suddenly, Frisk stopped and looked at Chara. She turned back to him.

"Come on what are you waiting for?" Chara asked once they get down the street. Frisk laid down. "You want me to get on?" Chara asked and Frisk nodded. Chara hesitated but got on.

"Why did you want me to- Woah!" She exclaimed as Frisk began to run. She held on as Frisk continued to run.

"You're still light Chara" Frisk said and instead of his voice being soft and honey coated, it was deeper and sooth.

"The-thanks frisk ,you know this is pretty fun" Chara said, grasping Frisk's collar and sitting up more.

Frisk smirked and leapt, making Chara hold on tighter.

"W-Woah Frisk!" She yelped as she almost fell off.

As Frisk slowed his running down to a slow jog, he turned back into a human with Chara still on his back and her arms dangled around his neck.