Challenges & rewards

☆Time skip☆

When Frisk and Chara got home, they walked through the door. Mom looked over to them and smiled while Sans' bright, white pupils fade a little at the sight of a sleeping Chara in Frisk's arms.

"Sup kiddo, so why is Chara asleep in your arms?" Sans asked. Frisk smiled.

"She was tired" he replied and carried her upstairs. When Frisk went to put Chara down on her bed, she was instantly hit with a wave of coldness. Frisk began to change into his P.J's.

"Chara, wake up Chara, come on wake up" Frisk said while he shook Chara gently. Chara got up and changed into her casual. Then came back into the room.

"It's so cold, Frisk can I sleep in your bed, you're really warm" Chara said while she walked up to him. Frisk blushed and nodded.

"Sure, but first you should get dressed into your pajamas" Frisk instructed.

"But these are more comfortable, plus I just changed. And my P.J's are dirty anyway" Chara complained.

"Fine, let's go get ready" Frisk sighed.

"Waiting on you" Chara smirked, kissed Frisk on the cheek and laid on his bed. "No fair, your bed's warmer and cozier then mine" Chara complained. Frisk chuckled and went to brush his teeth before he realised Chara wasn't getting up.

"Chara, we gotta brush our teeth first" Frisk laughed.

"But I'm so comfotable" Chara whined.

"I'll hold you" Frisk offered. Chara smirked.

"Ok" she replied and got up, dragging herself to the door. Frisk sweatdropped at the speed she was going.

"Come on, if you beat me, I won't only hold you, I'll carry you back" Frisk said. Chara looked up and smirked.

"Oh you. Are. On" she challenged and ran past Frisk.

"I thought you were tired!" Frisk shouted and started to run after her.

"I am! But I really want you to carry me! I'm DETERMINED!" Chara shouted back as she made it to the sink first.

"Hey that's my thing!" Frisk called back as he made it to the bathroom door. "You still have to actually brush your teeth, and if I beat you, you gotta carry me" Frisk commented before he stuck his toothbrush in his mouth.

Chara raised an eyebrow "really? Then..." she got her toothbrush and started to brush her teeth.

☆Another Time skip☆

"Yeah I won!! In your face Frisk!!" Chara shouted, laughing before something soft met her lips.

"There! A victory prize" Frisk said and picked Chara up. Chara smiled.

"Now you gotta carry me to bed~" she said seductively and made Frisk blushed. (A/N: I was tempted to write 'To bed? Ay sweetheart and I'll come to thee'. Why? Because me and my friends had to perform a thing from 'Twelfth night' and it had something to do with a bed)

"I know, maybe I'll do a little more once we get there~" Frisk purred. This time, it was Chara's turn to blush. He walked to their room as he kissed her lightly.

"WHAT DID I SAY CHARA!?" Mom yelled, making both of them flinch and break apart.

"It's not what you think!" Chara yelled as her blush deepened.

"I'm watching you two!" She yelled back.

"That's super creepy Mom!!" Frisk shouted frok the top of the stairs. Frisk continued to walk into the room and started kissing Chara again as he laied her down. He slid his hands under her shirt. "Oh, and I was serioud about earlier~"

"Y-You w-were?" Chara blushed and goes red.

"Now I'm gonna-"

"Gonna what?" Chara said, slightly worried.

"Gonna no-mercy tickle you! And something else later on, or atleast when we go somewhere where it's just the two of us~" Frisk teased as he slowly moved his fingers making Chara burst into laughter. Frisk blushed.

"S-Stop! HAHAHAHAHA!" she tried to get out of Frisk's grasp but to no avail. Frisk held her down. Chara tried leaning forward but instead of just getting Frisk off, she fell forward and landed on top of him which resulted in their lips connecting. Frisk's hands, the ones he used to tickle her, were now wrapped around Chara's waist. Once Frisk's hands were wrapped around Chara's waist, Chara tried to wiggle free once again which accidentally made Frisk moan and tighten his grip around her. He lifted his right hand up to her hair and rubbed it slightly. Chara smirked.

"Did I hit your sweet spot?~" she teased

"Maybe~ " Frisk mumbled avoiding eye contact.

"Maybe I can have some fun~" Chara teased again as she swayed her hips once. Frisk blushed and smirked as he swayed his hips as well, making Chara blush.

Frisk stood back up still holding on to Chara and started kissing her while he walked over to the bed, pinned her down, and started to kiss her neck as if he was looking for something .

"F-Frisk this isn't fair~" Chara was barley able to say .

Frisk smirked until he found Chara's weak spot. Chara moaned softly before she quickly covered her mouth.

"CHARA?!" Toriel shouted from downstairs.

"U-Uh...." Chara stuttered as she tried to think of what to do, "I, uh... wait how did yo- " Chara shouted .

"FRISK!?! ITS TIME FOR LUNCH" Toriel finished. Chara breathed a sigh of relief

"I thought she heard us" she sighed.

"That would have been weird " Frisk laughed. He kissed Chara quickly before heading to the door.

"Yeah" she laughed before she realised Frisk was heading for the door "Hey! Wait for me!"

"Catch me if you can !!" Frisk yelled before running off. Chara laughed before she sped off after him.

"I'm gonna get you!" She exclaimed before she ran into him and pinned him to the floor. She locked lips with him but before Chara had a chance to get off of him she was picked up by Toriel.

"What did I say children?" Mom asked them.

"It was an accident! I fell! "Chara exclaimed. Frisk got up.

"It's true mom" he held his hands up defensively. Toriel sighed and decided to give them another chance.

"OK I believe you Frisk " Toriel said and patted his head. He tried to cover his laughter as Chara stared blankly at her mom.

"What about me mom? (-_-?)" Chara asked. Toriel laughed.

"Ok, ok, I believe both of you, now come on, your lunch will get cold" She said.

"Ok let's go " Frisk said as he ignored the fact that Chara was staring daggers at mom and slid down the railings. Chara ignored the fact that Frisk just slid down the railings and ran to the table where lunch was waiting for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Ok, that's it! Be sure to check out Razy_writes's version. She helped me with this RP :3

Goodbye from Mari-chan! X3