Chara knows?

Chara turned on the shower and yelped. She forgot about the cuts on her legs. She couldn't believe Frisk didn't notice but she was glad he didn't. Then Chara heard knocking.

"Chara are you alright!?" Frisk asked.

"Yeah the water was just too cold!" Chara yelled back.

"Does it have to do with the cuts on your leg?!" Frisk asked.

"...Maybe..." Chara replied.

"Can I come in?" Frisk asked as he put his hand on the handle.

"Doing your girlfriend in the shower? Kinky bro" Karma yelled from the couch.

"Shut it Karma! That's not what's happening!" Frisk yelled back.

"Y-yeah sure" Chara answered nervously Frisk opened the door and walked in. Frisk walked towards his girlfriend who was watching his every step. Frisk pulled up the back of his shirt and turned round. He felt Chara's wet, soft fingers trace the cut that went from his right shoulder down to his lower waist.

"W-what happened Frisk?" Chara asked, she leaned on Frisk's back and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I didn't really have a great past life with humans because of my differences" Frisk replied.

"I know, Karma told me but... I didn't think it was... this bad..." Chara said with a sympathetic look.

"Ya ... Heh being different was hard" Frisk chuckled a bit to himself.

"I know how you feel. Karma also told me the main reason your different little pup" Chara whispered in his ear.

"So you know about that?" Frisk asked as Chara pulled away. Chara smiled.

"Yes, don't worry, I was abused for having red eyes too you know," She replied.

"Really? Wait why did you call me little pup?" Frisk asked in confusion.

"You're a wolf are you not?" Chara answered, smiling. Frisk's eyes widened.

"You know about that too?!" He asked in shock. Chara nodded.

"Karma told me quite a lot" she smirked.

"Ugh, I wanted to tell you that." Frisk groaned. "Well finish your shower. I'll go take mine" Frisk said and walked out.

Chara nodded as Frisk closed the door. Soon she finished her shower and walked out wearing a tank top and leggings. She headed downstairs to see Frisk with a brown tail and ears. He had a small blush on his face.

"Greetings " Chara said as she reached the bottom step.

"H-Hey Chara" Frisk stuttered.

"Sup, I was able to convince Frisk to do this" Karma said his golden eyes closed. Frisk gave a closed eye smile with teeth as sharp as knives.

Chara smirked at Karma "great job", she petted Frisk which made him purr. Frisk looked away and blushed a little, "Aw you are like a puppy" Chara exclaimed as she sat down. Frisk turned into his baby cub form and hopped on Chara's lap, licking her face.

"H-Hey! That tickles!" Chara giggled. Frisk stopped licking Chara and hopped onto her head, playing with her hair slightly.

"Hey Frisk, did you get your shots from the vet?" Chara asked. She giggled until Frisk hopped off her head and bit down on Chara's neck making Chara have to cover her mouth, when Frisk got what he wanted, he hopped back on to Chara's head and started to play with her hair again.

"Frisk? What are you doing?" She asked still giggling.

"Playing with your hair~ it's soft and *yawwn* comfortable" Frisk mumbled the last part as he plopped down on her head.

"Heh Frisk must really like your hair for him to fall asleep like that" Karma informed and laid on the couch. Chara sweat dropped.

"If Frisk falls asleep on my head, how will I-" she started to say but was soon interrupted by Frisk's soft snores.

"How will you what?" Karma asked, his golden eyes looking at the girl next to him.

Chara sighed "how will I move?" she looked at Frisk, still a cub, on top of her head. She slowly moved him to her lap.

"Hello children in back " Toriel said as she walked in the house with a few groceries.

"Greetings " Chara said.

"Hey" Karma greeted as Toriel walked back to the living room bending down the their height

"Oh my, who's puppy is this?" Toriel asked as she put a paw by her muzzle.

"This is a wolf cub and his name is Frisk" Chara said, placing her hand on Frisk's head.

Toriel's eyes widened. "Frisk?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Well, that's it from me! Please remember to check out my Charisk partner Razy_writes and give her some support too :3

Goodbye from Mari-chan!