Flowers and Frisky fun

"I want to go see the flowers " Karma stated, more gold lingered in his eyes in a soft coat.

"Flowers? " Chara asked, wondering if he had some plan .

"yes, flowers! What's wrong with that? I would always go and see them with Frisk" Karma sighed "I wonder if Frisk still has them there, then again he was underground for a while " Karma mumbled barely loud enough for Chara to hear.

Chara raised an eyebrow "huh?"

Karma waved his hands around "N-Nothing!" Chara sighed

"Yeah, whatever," she said and motioned for him to follow. Soon, they reached a valley of flowers.

"This what you mean?" Chara asked.

"No, it's a small patch of the most beautiful flowers, I don't even think they're in the underground, up the hill, that's where they are .In a small cave facing the sunset" Karma replied as he crossed his hands behind his head. Chara took Karma's hand and teleported him to a small cave where the sun had just set over a small patch of flowers.

"How about this?" She asked.

"How did you? Nevermind but yeah, follow me" Karma said as they walked a bit deeper into the cave.

Chara raised an eyebrow and followed. They continued deeper into the cave.

Until they see a small light behind a green curtain .then when he moves the curtain Chara is able to slightly glance over his shoulder.

"S-She's still alive!!"the happiness coat his tone.Karma rushed over, careful not to step on anything.

"B-but how?!" Karma questioed ,his eyes held more of a red gleam then gold.

Chara looked at Karma confused. "Huh?... W-Who?...."

"Hey there's a note" Chara points out

♡ read. ♡ don't read

♡read

Chara picked up the note and gave the note to Karma.

Dear boys who would always come here.I would see you climb up to this point around 1-3 times a day. Until you disappeared. One night I saw you running and some what sniffling and when I didn't see you the next few days, I began to worry and wonder what happened. So one day I decided to climb up to here and saw these flowers, so I began to take care of them until today I had to sadly move. Well no one else has been here except for me. Such a shame that these flowers might die when you return

Well I hope you come back soon. :)

Love~ Sarah

P.S: tell ♤♡♢♧☆ I said hi

Karma read as he started to slightly stutter and shake. Karma stared at the letter. He did wonder why the name at the bottom of the letter was smudged out but ignored it since he guessed it wasn't important.

"Sarah..." he mumbled. Chara tapped Karma on the shoulder

"You ok?" She asked. Karma wiped his tears away.

"Y-Yes! What? You think I'm a crybaby or something?!" He said before sighing.

Chara looked at the letter "who's Sarah?" She asked.

"A girl around our age that we would talk to or say hi to every day on our way here" Karma says laughing a little. "She was the only person in the whole village that was nice to us ,was the only one that accepted us for us. That was back when I had a physical body, we were so close, we were like family. " Karma's smile widened a bit.