Seeing familiar faces

They both looked at each other as Frisk sat down next to Chara. He felt as if he forgot to ask something. Chara left for a while and Toriel turned to see Frisk's troubled face.

"Is there a problem my child?" She asked.

"I feel like I forgot to ask Chara something" Frisk answered as he tried to figure out what he forgot. It was just on the tip of his tongue. Toriel looked at him with a soft expression.

"And what could that be my child?" She asked as Chara came back.

"It was the main reason I wanted to bring Chara to waterfall... Oh yeah!" He exclaimed and turned to Chara.  "Chara will you be my girlfriend?"

Chara turned to Frisk and smiles. "Of course Frisk, how can I say no?" She answered and kissed him.

Frisk blushed and kissed back, and since he was sitting on the edge of his chair he fell off. Chara laughed, glad she didn't fall with him.

"I guess I really fell for you" Frisk joked, still laying on the floor.

"I think you hang out with Sans too much, you're making puns" Chara giggled. Frisk smirked

"Well, I guess I'll make you fall for me now~" he flirted and pulled Chara down. Chara landed on top of Frisk.

"Heh, flirt master" Chara giggled as she snuggled into his chest.

"The one and only " Frisk replied. There was a flash and Sans appeared. Yes he just appeared, because he's Sans. That's all there is to it.

"Wow Tori I would have never thought your kids would fall for each other, Frisk you should probably give me a 2-Toriel" Sans joked. Chara looked at Sans

"Oh great, now terrible puns" Chara groaned. Frisk probably knew Chara hated Sans. Especially his puns. Toriel laughed

"Well I have" she held up a mirror amd angled it so it showed her face. "2-Toriels if you need them" Chara groaned at the puns

"Ugh!" She exclaimed.

"I heard Sans make a Toriel joke twice probably an Axe-edent" Frisk snickered.

"Oh great, where's Paps when you need him?" Chara said sarcastically as she helped Frisk up.

Suddenly, Papyrus came out of nowhere "STOP THE PUNS!!" he yelled. Chara smirked. 'Great timing'

"You tell 'em Papyrus!" Chara cheered which made Frisk sweatdrop.

"Y'know I think I know why they get along so well" Frisk said out loud. Sans' smile widened a bit. Toriel looked at him with a confused expression

"And why is that my child?"

"Because they both find our puns... Pun-bearable" Frisk joked as he high fived Sans and Toriel. Papyrus and Chara groaned as the three continued to laugh.

☆Skip to the End of summer break☆

Time flew by quickly. It was suddenly the end of summer break.

'Huh, that was fast' Chara thought to herself and smiled.

Frisk and Chara were both nervous for different reasons. For Frisk, it was the bullies and for Chara, people.

They walked to school with Sans since Grilby's is that way.

"So are you two nervous?" Sans asked. Frisk nodded "don't be kiddo its a monster/human school so there's nothing at all to worry about" Sans reassured.

Frisk was still nervous, despite him saying that. Chara whispered something in Frisk's ear.

"It'll be ok, I'm gonna protect you, remember?" She reassured. He nodded again and felt better. Frisk looked at his watch and saw there was only 5 minutes till school starts .