Disappearance of Chara

Chara smiled as she entered the bathroom with a new set of clothes. Once she got in, she saw the knife; the knife she used to... there was no point thinking about that now. While she was having a shower, she couldn't help but think about the whole situation that happened.

After she had her shower, she saw Frisk reading a book on the bed.

"Hey Frisk? I'm going for a walk ok?" Chara said. Frisk nodded.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Frisk asked. She shook her head.

"I just need to clear my head, I'll be back in about 20 minutes" Chara said.

"Ok, if you say so" Frisk said as Chara went downstairs. She grabbed her coat and left.

☆With Chara☆
Chara shut the door behind her and put her hands in her green jacket pockets. She sighed.

'What would happen if I did die that day I almost bled to death?' She thought. Would Frisk reset? Would she die again but never been brought back to life?

Suddenly, the atmosphere got dark and cold. She shivered and stopped to look around herself. She didn't recognise this place at all.

"Where am I?..." she asked herself. She turned around and saw a shadowed figure. "Who are you?!" She asked before she she was hit, falling into unconscious.

☆With Frisk☆
It had been a while since Chara left, he was starting to worry.

"Karma?" He called.

"Yeah?"

"I'm going for a walk" Frisk yelled.

"Ok bro" Karma yelled back as Frisk put in his coat and ventured out into the darkness.

"Chara? Chara?!" Frisk called. But no one came...

He soon ended up in an alley way. He looked around for any traces of Chara but to know avail. He kept walking deeper into the alley and caught her scent. He picked it up and it led him to the back of an abandoned building.

Frisk was so caught up on the scent that he bumped into someone. Someone who was apparently keeping watch.

"Hey! What're you doing here?" The one Frisk bumped into asked. Frisk looked up at him.

"I-I'm just looking for my girlfriend" Frisk stuttered. 'Damn it, I stuttered'

"Look kid, you have no right to be here so get lost, Chara isn't in here" another said. Frisk glared.

"How did you know my girlfriend's name was Chara?" He asked suspiciously. The one Frisk bumped into slapped the other on the back of the head.

"Just get lost kid"

"She's in there isn't she, I know she is" Frisk stated in a slightly angry tone.

"What should we do boss?" One of them asked. The so called 'boss' was apparently the one Frisk bumped into.

"We'll have to kill him" the boss said as the other two surrounded him. "We can't let him interrupt"

"Interrupt what?" Frisk asked as he backed himself into a corner. He sweat dropped at his own action.

"The tor-" one of them was about to say but Frisk punched him in the stomach. He wasn't going to DARE let that guard finish that sentence.

"KILL HIM!" The boss exclaimed as more guards came out. Frisk was at a slight disadvantage being in the corner. One of the guards were about to hit him when another set of claws attacked. He helped Frisk out of the corner and the two fought.

"Thanks Karma" Frisk grinned.

"No problemo" Karma grinned back as they kept attacking.

☆With Chara☆
Chara finally gained consciousness. Once her vision came back to her, she tried to move her arms but found that they were chained in place. She tried to move her legs but they were chained in place too. Once she looked around herself, she realised she was strapped to some sort of board.

"Where am I?" She asked he darkness.

"I see you're awake" said a deep voice. Chara could've sworn she has heard it before. It wasn't as deep as Sans but it was still deep.

"Who are you?" She asked more confidently.

"I am your father"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: This is based of my memory of the chat. I would write more but my head hurts from trying to remember -_-'

Thank you Kitsune_Chara my charisk partner in crime for doing this with me and go check her version :3

Goodbye from Mari-chan