Chapter 2

Holy shit.

He saw me! Oh no, oh fucking no! What the hell am I supposed to do now?!

I release the soft curtain fabric from my balled fists. My breaths deepen as worry fills my body.

"Um Bethany?" I hear him call out again. The calls are quiet because of my shut, more like slammed, window, but they were still loud. Muffled, but loud.

I think about the situation for awhile, and decide to ignore him and pretend this never happened.

Yeuh that'll work.

I trudge slowly over to my bed and sit down, flinching at the squeak it produces from my weight. I put my hand to my pounding heart. I must've caught the jitters.

I pull out The Hunger Games from my book shelf by my bed. This is my third time reading it😂. (A/N: I haven't read this book once so don't let this fanfic fool you 😭)

Opening to my marked page, I begin to read. Reading is not my first choice for a getaway, but it's definitely a soothing thing to do. If that makes sense 🤔.

Tap.

Tap.

Tap.

Is someone tapping my window?

Tap.

Someone is tapping my window! Who would be-

Kevin.

Well, there's no avoiding his now.

Stomping over to the window, I fumbled over possible options to say to him, and by the time the window was slid open, I haven't even made a decision.

"Hey Kevin Michael," I cheer sarcastically.

He leans out his open window which is, once again, a mere few away. His arms rest on the ledge carelessly, and I take notice of his half nudity, yet again. Such a typical bad boy. A gold chain was draped on his perfectly toned chest. He shakes his head and chuckles at me. "You're special. Most girls are scared of me, or want me. What are you ma?" He asked.

"Well, since you're asking me, I prefer the term disgusted." I sneer at him.

"Maybe I should come there and set ya mind straight cus right now it's way off. I'm your dream guy." He replies smugly.

"Haaa if anything you're a hit and run. You're a whore's dream guy. Not mine. Remember that." I remark.

He narrowed his perfect hazel brown eyes at me. Pointing a finger in my direction, he says, "You're gonna regret that."

I swallow the lump in my throat, but I'm sure he didn't notice. Instead of letting him sense my nerves, I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Oh really? Try me, 'dream boy'"

•••••

"Are you serious?!" Rebecca exclaimed after I explained the whole story to my group of girls. Currently we stand in the courtyard, waiting for the bell that signals school to begin to ring.

"I'm bein dead ass," I reply whilst sipping my bottle of water. "I just wish someone could set him straight! I mean he's so good looking and if his personality was different I'd be on my knees for him."

All the girls just look at me with mischief swirling in their eyes.

"What?" I question nervously.

"You do realize you're the only one who can set him straight, right?" Aurora states as if it were clear as day.

"What the fuck? Where'd you get that from?" I asked confuzzled.

"You're the only girl to ever stand up to him!" Cassidy exclaimed.

"Plus you're his next victim right now." Alyssa piped in.

"I'm not his victim." I start to explain. "He's a hot bad boy, do you really think that ima-" I stopped in my tracks because no one seems to be listening. "Guys? Guys!" They were focused on something behind me.

"You think I'm hot?" I hear an all too familiar voice whisper into my ear. His hot breath yet again fans the skin on my neck, forming small goosebumps on the delicate skin.

Realizing my chance, I decide to respond.

"That's what I said babe." I spun around to meet him.

He smirks at my remark. "Then why don't you kiss me babygirl?"

I snake my arms around his neck and let my lips linger over his as I draw small circles on the back of his neck with my index finger.

Teasing? Yeah...

I rub the tip of my nose down his neck before answering his question. "Because you're a whore's dream guy, remember? And I'm not a whore." I back off his body, and instantly miss the heat that had radiated off him onto me only a few moments ago.

"Haaaa I can turn you into one." He steps ome step closer to me, as I mimicked his actions and moved backwards in sync with him.

Not gonna lie.

I was type afraid of him.

I continue walking backwards until my back hits the hard metal lockers with an echoing clang. By now, my friends have fled the hallway, and I was left alone. Just Kevin and I. Bad boy and new girl.

Oh yeezus.

"Did wittle Bethy finally realize that she's scared of me?" He pouts his bottom lip while gently running the back of his hand down my cheek. I sense déjà vu from the scene.

I shift uncomfortably against the cool metal of the locker.

Kevin's face comes closer to mine, and I can feel his warm breath caressing my skin.

"I-I um no I-I'm not scared of you." I stammer. He throws his head back and lightly chuckles.

"I'm the dream guy, remember?" He recalls.

"You're a dick." I quietly mumble under my breath.

His hazel brown eyes narrow at me as fury flashes through them. His body presses against mine harder, and I become trapped between lockers and the school fuckboy.

Well shit is that a sandwich or what?

He opens his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the bell. He kisses my collarbone before pushing himself off of me and storming down the hallway murmuring something that sounded like

'You'll be mine'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

oh shit 👀

You guys are fast responders yeeoo 😂😂

And for the dumbasses that keep sending me messages saying "Kevin isn't even like that" "you're making Kevin sound like a dick" etc. It's a fucking fanfic for crying out loud. I know he's not a dick and so does everyone else. Take a damn chill pill 😭😭 no funny ya need some milk 🙂🙂

But I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😉

Mucho love ❤️

- Julie👅💣